Mini Drabble LXXVII: Water Wars- Day 9

Germany stood ready to fire. Across from him stood Norway, who seemed rather nervous. Germany decided that he rather meet his challenger head on, and had arrived at Norway's house. Now, they were facing off, which may have been tense for Ludwig as well, except Norway had been caught without a gun.

"Sorry, but I'm sick of losing wars." Germany muttered, before firing and hitting Norway straight in the chest.

Then, Germany got hit in the back.

He turned in confusion. The only person who could get him out was Norway, whom he just shot.

Until he saw that Norway was also standing right behind him, Sammi taping the whole thing.

"YES!" She cheered. "HE FELL FOR IT! WE WON!"

"What? But-" He turned back to the Norway he shot, who took a wig off, revealing it to be Iceland disguised as his brother.

"Turns out we look pretty alike." Iceland shrugged. "It's whatever."

England stood in front of the H2Hoes and Super Squirters. Behind them were the 6 other teams that had gotten out in previous rounds. "In this final round, the H2Hoes, consisting of Michigan, Germany, Romano, and Seborga, were pitted against the Super Squirters, consisting of Guangdong, Poland, Norway, and Iceland. With no players left to participate, the Super Squirters beat the H2Hoes and win the Water Wars!"

"YES! WE WON!" Sammi cheered, hugging Poland as she jumped up and down.

"I knew I was a winner." Poland shrugged.

Shelby crossed her arms, pouting. "Americans aren't used to losing wars."

Germany sighed. "It's a numb feeling after a while. You'll get used to it."