LIX. Magic Madness pt. 4

Okay, sorry for the inaccuracy of the last chapter. I forgot that most cities don't have forests surrounding them. And I don't think London does XD

Oh well. More cities should be like Michigan cities, so I'm not changing it.

Enjoy~
_________________

England as Dreamz, Germany, and Prussia were the first to arrive in London.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HOUSE!" England screamed, his voice quite shrill, considering he was actually a girl at the moment. "AND MY CLOTHES! I LOOK LIKE I JUST WALKED THROUGH THE DEAD ZONES ON THE WESTERN FRONT."

"Oh, shut it, you asshat. You act like you don't have more than one outfit." Dreamz huffed, making no attempt to cover herself up, considering it wasn't her body that was visible to the world.

Shelby shifted uncomfortably, "Can we just change them back so Arthur can put some a actual clothes on?"

"No, all six you need to be present. I think." New Zealand stated.

"You think?" Both Germany and Shelby as Norway demanded aggressively, causing the Kiwi to flinch.

"Don't worry, Bunny, I like this look." Prussia played along, patting her shoulder reassuringly.

"Thank you, Prussia. At least someone understands my fashion statements." Dreamz ran her fingers through her partially charred, blonde head of hair, causing the floor to be littered with blacked locks.

"You two are both incredibly insufferable." England hissed.

"I ship it." Sammi and Shelby said simultaneously, causing them to burst out laughing.

Until Dreamz started chasing them, screaming.

Prussia frowned, looking at his brother. "Is being shipped with me really that bad bruder?"

"Ja."

"Oh."

Next to arrive, early the next morning was America and Norway as Shelby.

"SHELBY!" America yelled, running in and throwing his arms around her. "YOU'RE ALIVE AND MATHIAS ISN'T HERE TO TRY AND KISS YOU!"

"Alfred, I need you to let go of me." She grumbled, her face flushing slightly as America picked her up off the ground in a huge hug.

Norway looked at her. "Hello. Haven't I met you before?"

"Nope."

"Hmmm... Okay. I'm sorry you have to deal with him." He stated, pointing at Alfred.

"It's okay. I'm sorry you have to deal with Denmark."

Norway sighed exasperatedly. "Does everyone know about this?"

Finally, China and Hong Kong arrived with Romania as Sammi in toe.

"Hello friends!" Romania skipped into the house, flashing a wide smile. "Woah, someone tired to burn Arthur's house down? HA! Is classic. I burn Bulgaria and Hungary's houses down all the time."