LII. Castora pt. 2 [Steven Universe Crossover]

Original storyboard written by Lamar Abrams, Colin Howard, Jeff Liu, and Katie Mitroff

Steven Universe belongs to Cartoon Network and Rebecca Sugar

"Homeworld treats us like dirt because we don't shine like the elite!" Castora shouted from her spot on the beach. Sakura, Isabel, and Madeline all stood posed with their weapons ready as Alfred watched wide-eyed from his spot on a beach chair, a half drank Diet Coke at his side. "But the Crystal Gems are back! And we'll give those diamonds a taste of what's coming!"

Her hands transformed into hammers, and she slammed them together, "Now show me what you got, soldiers!"

Instantly, Madeline shot forward, her gauntlets meeting with Castora's hammers, the impact causing the ground to shake. "I think the power couple's losing their touch!" She stated, swinging her hammer and knocking Maddie into the sand. "Who's next?"

Sakura leapt into the air, but Castora met her before she could touch the ground, and the smaller gem landed on her hammer. "Sakura, I don't recall asking you to bring me a spear." She teased, and Sakura flipped backwards into the air.

"You won't like how I give it to you!" She exclaimed, pointing her weapon and shooting lethal laser shots out of it's point. Castora looked as though she were dancing as she tried to avoid being hit.

"Lasers? When did that happen?" She laughed, before a morning star-tipped whip wrapped around her leg, and she shouted in surprise.

Isabel laughed, changing into a muscular man with messy brown hair and the same green eyes, wearing a bull-rider outfit. "I'm gonna wreck your BISMUTH!" She shouted, flipping Castora over her head and sending her crashing into the sand.

She laughed, looking at Isabel with narrowed eyes, "Very creative."

Isabel changed back from a man into her original form, putting her hands behind her head. "Yeah, I guess I am pretty great."

"That's right! We are powerful! We are important! We are-" She leaped up, slamming down on a rock with both her hands as hammers, "THE CRYSTAL GEMS!"

She looked up at Alfred, who was watching with wide, fearful eyes. "Alfred! Come down and show me what you're made of!"

"Uhh, I would, but this is a little intense for me." He explained.

"But it's a ritual for us Crystal Gems to spare before battle!" She said as she wrapped her arms around Madeline and Sakura.

"Well, actually, I have some rituals I like a little better." He smiled.

"Oh yeah? Lemme see 'em."

First, they played badminton. Sakura gracefully hit the shuttlecock over the net, and Isabel ran to get it, but slammed into Madeline, who didn't budge, and fell over. Castora smiled, jumping up as her hand turned into a racket, and she spiked the shuttlecock, sending it flying into the sand and knocking both Sakura and Alfred over.

Next, they played cards. Alfred set down his card, a black star, but as he did so, Isabel peeked at his cards, before setting down a red diamond. Before Alfred could get even mad for losing, Madeline spread out of her cards, which were all red hearts, and everyone started laughing.

Then, they decided to cook. Alfred rolled out some pizza dough and Castora observed. About a half hour later, Castora pulled two pizzas from the oven. One went to Isabel, who placed a burrito and chips on top, before wrapping the pizza around it.

Finally, they watched a movie. Madeline, Castora and Alfred chose to eat pizza, while Isabel choked down her pizza burrito speciality.

"The powerful legendary demon blade. Possessed my Mari Maza. With this demon blade, I WILL BE THE MOST POWERFUL FIGHTER IN THE WORLD!"