Chapter Eighty One- From Now On

Elizabeth

The Hawks take care of the wild in four quick games. Crow turned back into the goalie we know he can be and they were rolling.

And before they take on the Ducks in the Western Confrence Final we were having the album release party. Patrick's family and mine was going to be there along with just about everyone else I knew. All the guys and their families as well as Ariana and Justin would be there too. It was making out to be a amazing night.

I change into the dress I had picked out for tonight and pin my hair up. I slip on my favorite pair of heels and diamond earrings before heading downstairs.

"Ho-ly shit

"Ho-ly shit. Wow" someone says and I see Patrick there in his suit ready to go.

"I should be saying the same thing" I smirk. He looked really hot in a black tux with a white shirt and a red tie.

"Come here" he commands and I walk over to him. He spins me around before pulling me into his arms.

"My wife is so beautiful" he claims.

"You want to know the best part about this dress" I whisper.

"That it's easy to get off" he smirks.

"Nope. Pockets" I giggle and he rolls his eyes.

"Only you" he laughs.

We head to the pier and get all settled in. There was a ton of people in the crowd waiting for the performance part. Our album cover was blown up and in the background of the stage which I thought was so cool. It was of all of us laying on the ground at millennium park in a circle under a star filled sky. It looked really cool with the album title and everything.

We get set up to perform and I chill with the band in the back. I look out into the stage and see so many important people and family and of course Tate. He was the best.

"Can you believe we're about to release our second album" Andrew asks as he tosses a skittle in the air and catches it in his mouth.

"Feels like just yesterday we were at the bar" I admit.

"I was" Emily claims and I roll my eyes. Of course she was.

Eventually it was time and Tate goes on the stage first. He gives a little speech that was really nice.

"Less than three years ago I went to this bar in downtown Chicago because I heard all about this cover band. They had unique arrangements and a lead singer who could belt like Whitney, riff like Beyoncé, and go off like Mariah. I of course thought this was too good to be true, a band like that in Chicago wouldn't still be on the market.

Well I watched them perform and they were even better than advertised. I sat in shock as I listened to them take top 40 songs then make them sound better. I had to have them, and a little after that night I did. I was able to get with them and they are the funniest most down to earth people you will ever meet. So creative and open to suggestions. Always gives me what I ask then takes it up a few notches, just because they can. Give them any challenge and they'll meet it and then some. I've worked with many talented people but no one works as hard or as diligently as they do. And they have never let me down, they're usually done before the deadline and are asking what more they can do.