Chapter Sixty- Patty Cakes to Rising Star

Elizabeth

After our shows in Vegas we go to a Arizona for a day. It was kind of our stop on the way to California but I was still insistent on chilling out for a while.

The band all goes to a resort in Arizona and for once there was no fans or music or anything. We can relax and be normal for once.

We get to the resort and Tyler had joined us on tour. After he lost to the Hawks with the bruins last year in the finals he got traded to the Stars. They were a up and coming team who was kicked out in the first round of the playoffs. So he came to be a roadie and be with Vivian which I thought was extra cute since they were trying to make it work.

When we get to Arizona we all head straight to the pool. We all kick back and relax as I watch them mess around. Vivian sits next to me as we watch Andrew and Amber and Kurt and Allison play chicken in the pool.

"So superstar, your boyfriend seems to have a knack for the big time moments huh" Tyler asks from the pool. He sets his head in Vivian's lap as she played with his hair.

"He's all about the special moments" I shrug.

"Yeah, I saw his proposal all over the internet. You know because of guys like him guys like me are expect to do something cool too" he jokes and Vivian wacks his head causing me to laugh.

"It wouldn't kill a guy like you to be in touch with your feminine side. Even though Patrick would never admit it, he's a softy. He's pretty emotional but since he plays hockey he's good at hiding it. But I know how to get it out of him" I say looking over my sunglasses.

"I know. I've never seen a powerful man like him so whipped" he laughs.

"He's not whipped, he's in love. And a little whipped" I tease.

"Well I'm happy for you guys, and if I'm not invited to the wedding I will be very upset" he claims.

"Well Vivian is the self appointed maid of honor so you won't have a choice" I claim.

"Self appointed maid of honor? Yup, sounds like her" he teases and she glares at him.

"Watch it mister or you're sleeping on the stage hand bus... and they have to use our showers right now because theirs is down" she threatens.

"I love it when you're all angry, it's sexy" he claims and I see her roll her eyes from behind the sunglasses.

We chill out in the pool some more before doing something out inside the resort. Since I'm the 7th wheel I just stay back and let the couples play. I missed Patrick but I know I needed to be thankful for what he did for me. That was the best surprise ever and I hate that he's already gone. But it was the best way to spend our two year anniversary so I won't complain.

I lay in bed until something in my bag starts going off. I see my phone next to me silent and become increasingly concerned. I head to my bag and see the walkie talkie I got for my birthday sitting there. I pick it up and stare at it for a while.

"Hello" I ask.

"That's not the code" someone says and I smile to myself.

"Rising Star to Patty Cakes" I giggle.

"Patty Cakes here. Over" he says and I roll my eyes.

"You're a idiot... you know that" I ask.

"I'm sorry... I don't understand your accent, over" he claims.