Scenario 2: Day With LolitaAdela

Start from the beginning

Kou:
Me and Kou loved to dance, and the loud music was banging in the walls in the Mukami's household. "Move you're hips Kou-kun!" I yelled because the music was loud as hell. "C'mon Lolita!" He yelled also and suddenly the music was cut off. "Eh? Why did you turn the music off?" Kou complain to Ruki, who turn the good music. "It's loud and I am trying to read, do something else that does not involves music" Ruki said and left us. "Oh let's just have vongole bianco!" We said together.

Yuma:
I decide to help Yuma on the garden. I pick up some good tomatoes for dinner tonight which I am excited to eat with favorite brothers. "Yuma-kun? How about this onions in the ground?" I ask "Eh, not yet Lolita. Check the carrots please?" He ask and I went to the other side and see the carrots. I wanted to bring the good mood the space between me and Yuma. "Here Yuma-kun" I said and throw him a sugar cube, and he catch it. "Thanks" he said and I smile "you welcome Yuma-kun" I said excited and I went back to work.

Azusa:
Poor Azusa-kun, I don't want him to hurt himself. "Azusa!" I stormed inside his room, and I see the expected. Cutting himself shrinks my heart, "Azusa don't" as I throw the knife out. "Why?...Lolita?" He ask "cutting yourself, is no good. Why not just eat food" I said "food?...why?" He ask again "food cures all the bad aurora Azusa, I cook you're favorite food!" I said excited "you..would..Lolita?" He ask "shichimi togarashi, here we go!" I pulled Azusa arm, as we head yo the kitchen together. As we head to the kitchen, "Lolita," I turn to see Azusa behind me. "Yeah?" I ask "would you let me drink you're blood?" My eyes widen "Azusa-kun!" I said suprise as I pulled his arm to get faster to the kitchen.

Shin:
Shin and I were collecting his favorite nuts. I see what were actually favorite, like the one he eats the most. "What about this!?" I ask excited and he smile widely "yes Lolita!" He said with a cherry smile as he grab the nut from my hand. "Mm delicious" he said with a cute expression. "It's good, that you like it" I said "Would you like to try it?" He ask "I am surprise, but sure!" I said and he comes closer "um Shin-kun?" I ask "I am giving it to you" he said "eww! Not from you're mouth Shin" I said pushing him back, and he laughs so meanie!

Carla:
Ugh Carla is so busy with work, and I need him to relax and forget about Founders stuff. Then it hit me, I am going to his favorite food! I went to kitchen, and get the ham out. Seems is his favorite food but why does he hate Japanese food? I just wonder, as I get the ham and put in a plate. As I roll the ham making them look like tacos, even if their not but their taco ham! I went to his study "Carla-san?" I say and he look up "Lolita, do you need something?" He ask "I brought food, so you could relax" I said "what is it?" He ask "you're favorite" I said "please bring it" he said and I put the plate on the table. "Arigato Lolita" he said "enjoy it Carla-san!" I said excited, as I exit. 

Kino:
I was walking on the Sakamaki household, because I know Kino is here. "Oh Kino!" I spotted him having a meeting with his half brothers. "Oh I forgot meeting time" I say "Lolita join us" he said and I chuckled "no thank you" I say "why not?" Kino ask "because they're boring, and long. Just look Ayato is falling asleep" I said complaining "of course to forgive your rudeness, make my favorite food" he said and I rolled my eyes at him. "Okay" I say giving up "what's is my favorite food, Lolita?" He smirks at me, that maybe I don't know his favorite but guess again. "Konpeito!" I say as his smile fades.

(Y/N):
Me and (Y/N) where walking side by side at Night School. "C'mon  (Y/N), you should tell him how you feel" I say carrying my books in my chest. "I can't" and I thought about idea. "How about catch his heart" I say "what do you mean?" You ask "cooking, making them jealous...hold on, don't make him jealous you get bitten. I don't want that" I say "mm? Let's just get to class, before Reiji get mad" you say "holy crap! You're right! He would punish me" I say grabbing your hand, and we being to run. "I don't like that idea, let's hurry" as me and you head to class....Later I was looking for you and then I see you talking to him! Aw!

Yui:
I can of feel bad for Yui, getting bitten by the brothers expect (Y/N) which she get bitten by her boyfriend. I was walking with my notebook on my hands, then I spotted Yui. Of course getting bitten by Laito, "Laito!" I yelled and hit his head from behind. "I don't want you, closed to Yui again or else you would meet the real me." I say he laugh "Oh I am curious" then he disappear "I love you though!" I yelled believing maybe he heard me. As I grab Yui arm, see? I feel bad I don't get bitten because I get serious. "Man it's my birthday and I wanted to do cooking with you" I said and then her expression change. "I am going to take you to you're room" i said and take her to her room, and lie her down to make her feel better.

So that's my second scenario hope you enjoy it! I am having so much in my birthday right now, haha vote and comment.

~LolitaAdela.