Military

***Anime information***

Seasons: 1

Episodes: 12

Episode length: 3:00

Genre: Ecchi, Comedy, Slice of life, Military, Seinen

Viewers rating: 6/10

Opening: None.

Ending: Militarism!

Plot: The story takes place during a conflict between the Krakozhia Dukedom and the Grania Republic. In the midst of the fighting, a savior appears to the Krakozhia Dukedom, and it is a high school student named Yano Souhei. Two female soldiers, First Lieutenant Ruto and Second Lieutenant Haruka, appear in tanks to intrude on Souhei's everyday life, followed by the enemy soldier Shachirofu, all of whom use firearms without hesitation at his house.

***personal input***

Personal rating: 6/10

Opinion: Here we are again with another diet review. Of course, as usual, this is a very short series. And with a shorter series comes a shorter opinion. But I'll not waste words. Here's what I thought of the anime "Military."

It was funny at times, and not so funny at others. Like the majority of these ridiculously short series, there was simply no plot. No structure holding the series together, at least not effectively, and simply no chronological element to make the whole thing make any sense.

Scene after scene, episode after episode, the show was all over the place. The "story" if you even wanna call it that, is about two female soldiers who are positioned to guard the main character, as his father is an important military agent. Mix that in with a strange art style, lolis and fan service and you have this show.

I watched the show because I heard it was a funny series. Yeah, like twice out of every single episode. Hardly worth watching if you're looking for something that's actually funny. The only reason I'd ever recommend this is if you're a completionist.

The art style, as I mentioned previously, was strange. Everyone was presented in this childish, loli way that made some of the characters look really weird. It was different, and that alone isn't bad, but I wasn't a fan of the style personally.

The music wasn't exactly great either. Mediocre really. I can't say I really, really liked any of the music from this soundtrack.

And finally, our completely random cast of not so memorable characters. Let me be quick about this. They all had a single trait that dominated them, that defined the majority of their character. There was no actual development and the cast went no where. The characters were good. But the show didn't exactly have a lot of time to work with.

This show was average. Not a single thing about it stood out. And while that was the case, it did have a few moments. It was entertaining if nothing else.

Favorite character:

Grummans Aria

Favorite part:

***Average***

Plot: 70

Op: 78

Character's: 77

Art style: 80

Enjoyment: 80

Military average: 77 (C level anime)