Kyoukai no kanata

*** Anime Information ***

Seasons: 1

Episodes: 12

Episode length: 24:00

Genre: Slice of life, Supernatural, fantasy

Viewers rating: 8/10

Opening: Kyoukai no Kanata

Ending: Daisy

Plot:
The story is set in a fictional world in which normal people and supernatural beings called youmu coexist. These creatures can be found in various shapes and sizes, and even though they are mostly harmless, some of them can be very dangerous and feral. Things start changing when Akihito Kanbara, a high school student who is half youmu, meets a girl named Mirai Kuriyama, who is a spirit hunter with the rare ability to manipulate her own blood. Mirai is very wary of youmu in general so she attacks Akihito, but gets surprised when she sees that his power is being able to heal quickly, making him almost invulnerable. They soon realize that they will need each other's help in order to survive the attacks of dangerous monsters that are coming their way. Will these two very different people be able to work together towards a common goal?

***personal input***

Personal rating: 8/10

Opinion: Kyoukai no kanata is definitely one of the better anime out there. I mean, it has to be pretty good to get like six movies, right?

This anime popped up in the Fantasy romances and I knew immediately by those tags and the crisp art style that I needed to watch this anime. This anime has one of my favorite soundtracks, usually I dislike the ending songs in anime, but this anime hold my favorite ending of all time.

Perdoanlly I loved the personalities of these character's, and I absolutely loved the relationships between character's and how certain ones grew to the extent that they did. This anime is an all-around knockout that needs to be enjoyed by all. So stop reading my reviews and pull up episode one on your computer!

Favorite character:

kuriyama mirai

shindou ai

Favorite part:

Favorite part:

***Average***

Plot: 96

Op: 90

Character's: 95

Art style: 98

Enjoyment: 98

Kyoukai no kanata average: 95 (A level anime)