Ai Tenchi Muyou!

***Anime information***

Seasons: 1

Episodes: 50

Episode length: 4:00

Genre: Comedy, Sci-fi, Shounen

Viewers rating: 6/10

Opening: none

Ending: 1.) Aishiterutte Sagebimasho!! 

2.) Kimi to Mita Hana, Kimi to Mita Sora

3.) Kimi no Mama de!

4.) Katayaburi Science

5.) Ima Koko ni Iru

6.) Trouble Girls

7.) Best Party

8.) Momo Namiki

Plot: In this story, the world is in chaos, thanks to Washu. Now in order to save it, Tenchi must go undercover as a student teacher at an all-girls school. Unfortunately for him, trouble always comes his way as he has a hard time to deal with the hijinks of his new students.

***personal input***

Personal rating: 9/10

Opinion: Holy Frick! We need to recognize this anime for how great it's been. It seems to have taken bad odds and even through them made an absolutely amazing show. So, let's talk about that. Here's what I think about Ai Tenchi Muyou!.

We start with our plot, which surprised me more than just about every other anime I've seen. On the surface the anime seemed like a pointless parade the stretched through a mass of episodes, but as the show nears a close, it's shown to be more than that. It's revealed that there's a deeper, connected and structured plot that makes up the anime.

As this interesting science fiction plot rolled out before me, I absolutely fell in love with the show. With the pieces falling into place, I realized how great the anime was and how highly I'd placed it. I will admit that some things were harder to follow, and I had to recap a few episodes. But it wasn't that bad. And once I understood everything fully, it made the show ten times better. However, I must say that some things were poorly explained or not at all. This one of the only problems I had with the anime.

The humor littered throughout the anime was great. I found many of the jokes to be commonly used, but really well placed in the series and funny as hell. Then to top it all off, the anime had an amazing and touching ending that struck me right in the feels. I was sad to see what happened, however I was also happy. The anime had am appropriate and very sweet ending that I came to love very much.

The art and animation was beautiful. Even though the anime was slightly older, I found that every single character looked awesome. They all looked great and were really given the waifu material look. The animation was also really well done. With the frequent action scenes coming out very well.

Lastly, the best thing was the characters. I did find some of them to be plain or basic, but for the most part they were great. They fit in with the rest of the anime. I found that I was able to properly get to know each one and make decent choices for my favorite characters. Although that was really hard. I liked the developments between the characters. Specially, all the relationships that form between the main character and everyone else. There were a lot, but it ended up working out for the better I think.

Overall, even though the anime is only a few minutes an episode, that's totally irrelevant. I found that the series was completely stunning and better than a lot of full length series in my experience. I recommend that everyone give this anime a try. I think it's got a lot of charm, and deserves more credit.

Favorite character:

Kurihara Ukan

Hakubi Ryoko

Favorite part:

Favorite part:

***Average***

Plot: 88

Ending: 93

Character's: 90

Art style: 89

Enjoyment: 93

Ai Tenchi Muyou! Average: 91 (B level anime)