No Game No Life

***Anime information***

Seasons: 1

Episodes: 12

Episode length: 23:00

Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Game, supernatural

Viewers rating: 8/10

Opening: This game

Ending: Oracion

Plot: No Game No Life is a surreal comedy that follows Sora and Shiro, shut-in NEET siblings and the online gamer duo behind the legendary username "Kuuhaku." They view the real world as just another lousy game; however, a strange e-mail challenging them to a chess match changes everything—the brother and sister are plunged into an otherworldly realm where they meet Tet, the God of Games. The mysterious god welcomes Sora and Shiro to Disboard, a world where all forms of conflict—from petty squabbles to the fate of whole countries—are settled not through war, but by way of high-stake games. This system works thanks to a fundamental rule wherein each party must wager something they deem to be of equal value to the other party's wager. In this strange land where the very idea of humanity is reduced to child’s play. progresses different genius gamer duo of Sora and Shiro have finally found a real reason to keep playing games: to unite the sixteen races of Disboard, defeat Tet, and become the gods of this new, gaming-is-everything world.

***personal input***

Personal rating: 8/10

Opinion: We've all heard the term "Mind F**k" right? Well this show is a perfect example of that. See, to have written this show, the writer needed some serious brains and charisma, because damn, it's so clever! The show progresses and the protagonist enter all these games and such with huge stakes on the line, then it seems like they Bullshit they're way out of it because...PLOT! But no, they always explain how they won and it leaves you sitting there, your jaw hanging wide open. Everything about the show is so deep and complex. Its really amazing.

While watching I tried my best to figure everything out before they would win, buy never could.

Mixing the charming, and cleverness with the amazing soundtrack, awesome character's, and even better story and you have NGNL. This is one of the few anime I'm almost demanding a sequel to. Things left off at such a place, we can always read the novels, but I want the anime! If you haven't already seen NGNL I'm sure you've heard of it, well it is a pretty great show, regardless of what the hipsters say.

Favorite character:

Shiro

Jibril

Jibril

Favorite part:

Favorite part:

***Average***

Plot: 93

Op: 93

Character's: 96

Art style: 95

Enjoyment: 95

NGNL average: 94 (A level anime)