Sankarea

***Anime information***

Seasons: 1

Episodes: 12

Episode length: 24:00

Genre: Comedy, ecchi, horror, romance, supernatural, shounen

Viewers rating: 8/10

Opening: Esoragoto

Ending: above your hand

Plot: Chihiro Furuya likes zombies. There’s something about the shambling corpses and blood that appeals to him on a visual level, and since childhood he longed to enter into a romantic situation with one. He gets his wish when he encounters Rea Sanka—the daughter of the school director—at the abandoned building he uses in an attempt to resurrect Baabu, the family cat, with a resurrection potion. Hoping to escape her awful home life, Rea consumes the potion and falls to her death, only to come back as a zombie?! Could this possibly be Chihiro's dream come true, or will it be a rude awakening?

***personal input***

Personal rating: 7/10

Opinion: Can we call the anime community because I think we have an original plot! Sankarea is the first anime that I have seen (feel free to correct me in the comments, as I have not seen every anime) that has a plot like this. I haven't seen or heard of another anime were the protagonist actually falls in love with a zombie and such. I was So happy to see how original this anime was. It had a beautiful, flowing art style in my opinion. One amazing Opening, and as I said that plot was just great. But I think I enjoyed the character's more than anything in this anime. They made everything so great and wove everything together almost perfectly.

Favorite character:

Mero

Ranko

Ranko

Favorite part:

Favorite part:

***Average***

Plot: 98

Op: 96

Character's: 98

Art style: 97

Enjoyment: 97

Sankarea average: 97 (A level anime)