Shinmai Maou No Testament

***Anime information***

Seasons: 2

Episodes: 22 (10-12 per season)

Episode length: 24:00

Genre: Action, Ecchi, Fantasy, Harem, Romance

Viewers rating: 7/10

Opening: 1.) Blade of hope
2.) Over The Testament 

Ending: 1.) Still,Sis
2.) Temperature

Plot:

"Hey, you said you wanted a little sister, right?" First-year high school student, Toujo Basara, was suddenly asked by his father and fell into a state of panic. On top of that, the eccentric father told him he will be getting remarried. He then departed overseas after bringing Basara two beautiful step-sisters. But Mio and Maria's true forms are actually the newbie Demon Lord and a succubus!? 

***personal input***

Personal rating: 8/10

Opinion: Your opinion of me is probably degrading which each New Ecchi review I do.

Shinmai Maou No Testament is 100%, without a doubt, my favorite Ecchi anime that I've seen and reviewed. Why? Well maybe because it's got an amazing plot and storyline. Because it's got great character's that have nice personalities and even nicer bodies. Because all of the music that makes the soundtrack is awesome and worth listening to on repeat.

When I say that I think extremely highly of this anime, well its for good reason! Sure, this anime bashes against that forth wall with extreme force, yet not enough to break through. Get it? This isn't a hentai, if you think so then I think you're not a good observer.

This anime is along with Highschool DxD, you know? Those animes that use the Ecchi elements to greaten and strengthen the plot. The lewdness of the show isn't pointless, it actually has great purpose.

Honestly, I'll just say this; The anime, while using the cliche elements of the demon Lord and his descendants (like we haven't seen that before..) is still very good. Its amazing. I love the story, I love Ecchi, So this anime was a show really fit for me.

If you're considering watching the anime, yet worried about the extreme Ecchi, then I have good news for you! This anime is censored on just about every site I visited. In fact it took actual effort from myself to find a site streaming the uncensored version.

So, you shouldn't have to worry about the Ecchi. I mean, they don't censor the moans and such, so if you watch, do So with headphones.

All in all I consider this anime really good. The art style was some of the best, the magic was great, the character's were some of my favorites, and I thought the plot was grand. Again, The show is censored, so do yourself a favor and like this chapter, and watch this anime.

Favorite character:

Takigawa Yahiro

Zest

hasegawa chisato

hasegawa chisato

Nonaka Yuki

Favorite part:

Favorite part:

***Average***

Plot: 96

Op: 93

Character's: 96

Art style: 95

Enjoyment: 98

Shinmai Maou No Testament average: 96 (A level anime)