kiseijuu sei no kakuritsu

***Anime information***

Seasons: 1

Episodes: 24

Episode length: 24:00

Genre: Action, Drama, Horror, Psychological, Sci-fi, Seinen

Viewers rating: 9/10

Opening: let me hear

Ending: it's the right time

Plot: All of a sudden, they arrived: parasitic aliens that descended upon Earth and quickly infiltrated humanity by burrowing into the brains of vulnerable targets. These insatiable beings acquire full control of their host and are able to morph into a variety of forms in order to feed on unsuspecting prey. Sixteen-year-old high school student Shinichi Izumi falls victim to one of these parasites, but it fails to take over his brain, ending up in his right hand instead. Unable to relocate, the parasite, now named Migi, has no choice but to rely on Shinichi in order to stay alive. Thus, the pair is forced into an uneasy coexistence and must defend themselves from hostile parasites that hope to eradicate this new threat to their species.

***personal input***

Personal rating: 8/10

Opinion: Huh. I'm surprised. This was a pretty good anime. Now, when I say I'm surprised, well that's because prior to watching, my opinion wasn't much for this anime. However, taking a few days I finished the show, and holy shit was it amazing! Not many sci-fi anime can do this good. Honestly, this anime was over the top. This anime had an odd art style in my opinion, however it wasn't bad and played to the anime advantage. It made the infected humans look awesome and really cool. Also, the soundtrack for the anime was really bad ass and I loved it.

However, the plot was where the money was at with this anime. The plot was actually really layered and pretty complex from an overall perspective. It was rich and interesting, I almost couldn't stop watching.

Runner up was how amazing the characters were. Some of my favorite characters died, sadly. But this further contributed to the brilliant aspects of the show. The characters were some of the most realistic of all that I've seen. They're reactions and personalities were genuine and I loved them.

All in all, I'd call this an amazing anime, and something that should at least be tried by everyone. At least all anime fans. You should really give it a try.

Favorite character:

Kimishima Kana

Murano Satomi

Favorite part:

Favorite part:

***Average***

Plot: 95

Op: 95

Character's: 97

Art style: 89

Enjoyment: 97

kiseijuu sei no kakuritsu average: 95 (A level anime)