Musaigen No Phantom World

***Anime information***

Seasons: 1

Episodes: 13

Episode length: 24:00

Genre: Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Slice of life, supernatural

Viewers rating: 7/10

Opening: Naked dive

Ending: Junshine always

Plot: been living alongside humanity the entire time. This virus has also affected those of the next generation significantly, allowing them to develop special abilities that they can use to fight against dangerous phantoms. Haruhiko Ichijou and Mai Kawakami are two of those that were granted such power as Haruhiko wields the ability to summon and seal phantoms through drawings while Mai imbues the power of the elements into martial arts. Together, along with the friendly phantom Ruru, they form Team E of Hosea Academy which is dedicated to dealing with these often mischievous beings. In a world where the real and surreal intertwine, Musaigen no Phantom World follows the adventures of a group of friends as they handle the everyday troubles caused by phantoms.

***personal input***

Personal rating: 6/10

Opinion: Stap yourselves in, because we've entered the land of spirits, magic, and a universe that has one of the most attractive cast imaginable. Starting off with a catchy as hell Opening, the show introduces you to a rather talented protagonist that has connections with Egyptian gods! Followed by his super sexy harem...and this one grade schooler, they venture through the bright and vivid world. Sealing spirits, and solving personal problems.

The anime was all over the place with it's story and honestly It didn't have one until the last couple of episodes. So that really hindered my enjoyment. However, the art style for this anime was over the top and very, very, beautiful. The character's borough a lot to the show as well, and over all it was a small filler that I bought my time with. However, it was rather funny and I found that I really enjoyed the anime.

Favorite character:

Kawakami Mai

Izumi Reina

Favorite part:

Favorite part:

***Average***

Plot: 88

Op: 90

Character's: 95

Art style: 99

Enjoyment: 92

Musaigen No Phantom World average: 93 (A level anime)