Hoshizora E Kakaru Hashi

***Anime information***

Seasons: 1

Episodes per seasons: 12

Episode airing time: 22:00

Genre: Romance, comedy, ecchi, harem

Viewers ratings: 7/10

opening: Hoshikaze no Horoscope

ending: Hoshizora no Ima

Plot: Kazuma has moved to a small town in the country. On his first day at school, he meets Ui when he is lost his way. They go to school together, but Kazuma accidentally slips and kisses Ui.... To make matters worse, Ibuki, Ui's close friend, sees it.... Well, what will happen to his new school life...?

***Personal Input***

Personal rating: 8/10

opinion: Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi was, like Trinity seven and High school DxD, one of the first anime for me to have seen, the first dramatic romance no less. The show pretty good, now over the year I've spent watching anime, my high held opinion of the show has definitely degraded, but the anime is still great, and holds a special place in my anime consumed heart. The art style was nice and smooth, The characters were kinda bland in my opinion, but the plot was what made it all worth it. The story and it's ending is the main reason I enjoyed the anime so much! Now, I won't lie, I ship the two main people, but if I ever met the main character I'd beat the hell out of him! He's such an asshole!

Favorite Characters:

Ui

Ibuki

Ibuki

Favorite part:

Favorite part:

***Average***

plot: 93

Op: 95

Characters: 90

Art style: 93

Enjoyment: 93

Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi average: 92 (B level anime)