Deadman wonderland

***Anime information***

Seasons: 1

Episodes: 12

Episode length: 24:00

Genre: Action, Horror, Sci-fi

Viewers rating: 8/10

Opening: One reason

Ending: shiny shiny

Plot: It looked like it would be a normal day for Ganta Igarashi and his classmates—they were preparing to go on a class field trip to a certain prison amusement park called Deadman Wonderland, where the convicts perform dangerous acts for the onlookers' amusement. However, Ganta's life is quickly turned upside down when his whole class gets massacred by a mysterious man in red. Framed for the incident and sentenced to death, Ganta is sent to the very jail he was supposed to visit. But Ganta's nightmare is only just beginning. The young protagonist is thrown into a world of sadistic inmates and enigmatic powers, to live in constant fear of the lethal collar placed around his neck that is slowed only by winning in the prison's deathly games. Ganta must bet his life to survive in a ruthless place where it isn't always easy to tell friend from foe, all while trying to find the mysterious "Red Man" and clear his name, in Deadman Wonderland. 

***personal input***

Personal rating: 9/10

Opinion: Like horror anime? No? Then why the hell are you reading this? Get out!

Yes? Well then you should probably take the time to watch this series. Its probably my favorite thus far, alongside Corpse party. (But we don't talk about that)

Deadman wonderland isn't exactly gruesome or gory, but it's awesome and cool as hell. This series core concept is one of my absolute favorites in all of the anime I've seen. The plot is so rich, and so cool.

Now, the character's, I liked a lot of the character's, but I guess I didn't like them as much as I do with other series. Don't get me wrong, the show had good characters, I just don't like a lot of them as much as I usually do.

The soundtrack? Rock! I dunno why, But the opening is produced by an American metal band I listen to called "Fade"

So I was pretty surprised to hear them at the start of this Japanese anime.

I'll get to the point. The anime is badass. Like horror then watch the show, it's amazing. Don't? Then check out my other like 100 reviews.

Favorite character:

Senji Kiyomasa

Makina Flügel Kiwako

koshio karako

Favorite part:

Favorite part:

***Average***

Plot: 97

Op: 96

Character's: 92

Art style: 90

Enjoyment: 97

Deadman wonderland average: 94 (A level anime)