Divine Gate

***Anime information***

Seasons: 1

Episodes: 12

Episode length: 24:00

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Sci-fi

Viewers rating: 6/10

Opening: One-me-two-hearts

Ending: contrast

Plot: When the Divine Gate opened, the living world, the heavens, and the underworld became connected, ushering an era of chaos where desires and conflict intersect. To restore order, the World Council is formed. As peace is restored, the Divine Gate becomes an urban legend. In that world, boys and girls deemed fit by the World Council are gathered. They are ones who aim to reach the gate for their personal objectives. Those who reach the gate can remake the world. What lies beyond the gate? When they reach the door, will the world change? Will it be the past that changes, or will it be the future?

***personal input***

Personal rating: 7/10

Opinion: I actually thought this anime was really cool. Problems? Yeah like every series. Biggest problem? 3-D animation! Jesus, I hate it So much!

Personally, I think this anime had capabilities of being quite the jewel, but the animation, it would switch to during fight scene really killed it for me.

The anime had cool character's you could relate to, as they all had problems, and the music was grand. I really loved the soundtrack. The story was also really cool. The entirety of it and all the idea it came with were awesome! And even when the anime was in 3-D it had a nice art style. Honestly if you have no problems with that in  anime then I see no reason why you shouldn't watch the anime.

Favorite character:

Akane

Ifrit

Ifrit

Breunor

Breunor

Favorite part: AMV

Favorite part: AMV

***Average***

Plot: 92

Op: 96

Character's: 97

Art style: 80

Enjoyment: 95

Divine Gate Average: 92 (B level Anime)