Karneval

***Anime information***

Seasons: 1

Episodes: 13

Episode length: 24:00

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Mystery, Sci-fi, Shoujo

Viewers rating: 7/10

Opening: Henai no rondo

Ending: Reason

Plot: While in search of his precious friend, a young boy named Nai falls captive to a beautiful woman, whose looks are matched only by her taste for human flesh. Meanwhile Gareki, a clever thief, is in the midst of robbing her luxurious home. After causing a distraction, Gareki agrees to help Nai escape, but they are discovered upon the woman's return. As she transforms into a ghoulish monster, the boys flee. On the run, Nai and Gareki are found by "Circus," a government defense agency that deals with criminal activity too difficult for the police to handle and protects civilians from "varuga"—terrible monsters that devour humans for sustenance. In the hope that it will lead Nai to his missing friend, he and Gareki decide to join Circus. On their perilous journey, they face dangerous varuga and begin to uncover the secrets behind a shadowy organization known as Kafka.

***personal input***

Personal rating: 5/10

Opinion: Beautiful! This anime had one of the smoothest and most amazing art styles so far.

So, one theft saves this guy when he's pulling a job and they get pulled abroad this secret agency's blimp and then a bunch of random shit happens, then big battle!

That's basically what I got from Karneval. A lot happened, and I paid attention, yet I was so lost almost the entire show. Then, as I said, big battle, then shows over. I personally didn't understand some of the backstory and main plot they tried to explain. It just made my experience less than I'd have liked.

The show is a bit brilliant though. I can't say how without major spoilers, so I'll leave it to you to watch. One of the top art styles, it was vibrant, vivid and beautiful. The soundtrack was really good, and I fell in love with some of these character's. I say you should watch the anime, maybe you won't be as confused as I was? This could be the anime of the century and I missed it.

Favorite character:

Yogi

Gareki

Gareki

Favorite part:

Favorite part:

***Average***

Plot: 78

Op: 84

Character's: 93

Art style: 98

Enjoyment: 80

Karneval average: 87 (B level anime)