Kampfer

***Anime information***

Seasons: 1

Episodes: 12

Episode length: 24:00

Genre: Action, Comedy, Ecchi, Romance, School, Shoujo Ai, Super powers

Viewers rating: 7/10

Opening: Unreal paradise

Ending: one way ryouomoi

Plot: Waking up transformed into a beautiful girl might be the stuff of some guys' fantasies, but when the suddenly effeminatized Natsuru is informed by a stuffed tiger that he's now a Kampfer, a mystical fighter who has to fight other Kampfers in female form, his life becomes a living nightmare! Putting aside the obvious "plumbing" issues Natsuru's best childhood friend turns out to swing the other way and SHE has a crush on his new female body. Not complex enough? Natsuru's school has separate sections for boys and girls, so he and she are now double enrolled. The rumor-mill has it that he's dating herself. And there are other Kampfers attending the school who want to take her out, and he's not sure which ones mean "on a date" and which ones mean "permanently." Oh, and did we mention that some Kampfers use swords and guns?! Hormones, fists, and other body parts will fly as the daring, new gender-blender defender must become a contender or die!

***personal input***

Personal rating: 6/10

Opinion: My first Gender bend anime, and I'll say it wasn't as bad as I was told, or assumed. It was basically my average Ecchi anime, only the protagonist was most commonly seen with breast and thought about things like a guy. I actually found the show to be pretty funny.

The art style was fairly decent, nothing over the top. There wasn't too much plot, the protagonist was just really attracted to the antagonist. But the idea of the gods choosing warriors and such was really cool to me. I think they could have went far with the story but weren't able to because, well the show wasn't super great, so it wasn't very popular. Not a huge fan of this anime's music.

I haven't seen any gender bends since this anime, but If you're looking in to that sub genre I think it'd be good to start here. This was a very light hearted anime with a lot of comedic aspects.

Favorite character:

Sangou Shizuku

mishima akane

Favorite part:

Favorite part:

***Average***

Plot: 70

Op: 70

Character's: 80

Art style: 90

Enjoyment: 92

Kampfer average: 80 (C level anime)