Amnesia

***Anime information***

Seasons: 1

Episodes: 13

Episode length: 23:00

Genre: Fantasy, Mystery, Romance, shoujo

Viewers rating: 6/10

Opening: Zeotrope

Ending: Recall

Plot: This story takes place in a fictional town, in a fictional country, in a fictional world. One morning, a young lady awakens to find that she has lost all her memories prior to that morning. Her life, her relationships, her very name—all gone. All that's left is a cell phone with numbers and names she doesn't recognize and Orion, a young boy that only she appears to be able to see. With Orion's guidance, she struggles to make sense of herself, a boyfriend she doesn't know and the thousand and one little things that make up a daily life. But with no memories left, the only alternative is to forge new ones, even if that means leaving old loves behind. 

***Personal input***

Personal rating: 5/10

Personal opinion: Okay, not a lot of people actually like this Anime, and I totally understand why. In fact, I'm with you, but you all need to give the show some credit. It wasn't totally terrible. I was really captured by the plot, and the idea that everyone in the show gets a shot with the main character. So, your favorite character doesn't get left out. Now this was a reverse harem anime, even while "Harem" isn't a tag. This anime was pretty bad in all honesty, but it did do some things right. The Opening was good, it had a beautiful art style. But once you look past that you see that at it's roots, this anime was pretty shit.

Favorite character:

Shin

Favorite part: (sorry for the English dub!)

***Average***

Plot: 79

Op: 88

Character's: 93

Art style: 97

Enjoyment: 90

Amnesia average: 90 (B level anime)

[It scored this high due to the art style and character's. Without that were looking at a D-F anime. I wouldn't recommend]