Yamada-Kun To 7-Nin No Majo

***Anime information***

Seasons: 1

Episodes: 12

Episode length: 24:00

Genre: School, Comedy, harem, Mystery, romance, shounen, supernatural

Viewers rating: 8/10

Opening: Kuchizuke Diamond

Ending: Candy Magic

Plot: When Ryu Yamada entered high school, he wanted to turn over a new leaf and lead a productive school life. That's why he chose to attend Suzaku High, where no one would know of his violent delinquent reputation. However, much to Ryu's dismay, he is soon bored; now a second year, Ryu has reverted to his old ways-lazy with abysmal grades and always getting into fights. One day, back from yet another office visit, Ryu encounters Urara Shiraishi, a beautiful honors student. A misstep causes them both to tumble down the stairs, ending in an accidental kiss! The pair discover they can switch bodies with a kiss: an ability which will prove to be both convenient and troublesome. Learning of their new power, Toranosuke Miyamura, a student council officer and the single member of the Supernatural Studies Club, recruits them for the club. Soon joined by Miyabi Itou, an eccentric interested in all things supernatural, the group unearths the legend of the Seven Witches of Suzaku High, seven female students who have obtained different powers activated by a kiss. The Supernatural Studies Club embarks on its first quest: to find the identities of all the witches.

***personal input***

Personal rating: 6/10

Opinion: Nice story, Good sound, amazing art style, this was a really good anime! Not one of my favorites, but by my scaling and even personal opinion it's a really great show. One of my favorite openings, and the plot was a really cool idea, and I love what they did with it.

Now, the highlight of this show is it's art. This anime had some of the best art and animation I've ever seen. Maybe even the absolute best. It was a really outstanding job they pulled with This art, I mean really, just amazing. Now, when I'm not drooling over the art it was the character's that made me fall in love with the show.

I'm freaking out over the art, but I hated how the protagonist, Yamada was designed. His hair really wasn't okay with me. But the other characters were all great, were designed well and had golden personalities. Also, the certain relationships that formed, and that were introduced to us as viewers was another amazing thing about the show.

This is a really charming anime. Really underrated and overlooked. Definitely give this show a shot, it's worth the time.

Favorite character:

Takigawa Noa

Ootsuka Meiko

Ootsuka Meiko

Favorite part:

Favorite part:

***Average***

Plot: 88

Op: 92

Character's: 95

Art style: 99

Enjoyment: 90

Yamada-Kun To 7-Nin No Majo average: 93 (A level Anime)