Noragami

***Anime information***

Seasons: 2

Episodes: 25 (12-13 per season)

Episode length: 24:00

Genre: Action, adventure, shounen, supernatural

Viewers rating: 8/10

Opening: 1.) Hello Sleepwalkers
2.) Hey kids

Ending: 1.) Heart realize
2.) Nirvana

Plot: In times of need, if you look in the right place, you just may see a strange telephone number scrawled in red. If you call this number, you will hear a young man introduce himself as the Yato God. Yato is a minor deity and a self-proclaimed "Delivery God," who dreams of having millions of worshippers. Without a single shrine dedicated to his name, however, his goals are far from being realized. He spends his days doing odd jobs for five yen apiece, until his weapon partner becomes fed up with her useless master and deserts him. Just as things seem to be looking grim for the god, his fortune changes when a middle school girl, Hiyori Iki, supposedly saves Yato from a car accident, taking the hit for him. Remarkably, she survives, but the event has caused her soul to become loose and hence able to leave her body. Hiyori demands that Yato return her to normal, but upon learning that he needs a new partner to do so, reluctantly agrees to help him find one. And with Hiyori's help, Yato's luck may finally be turning around.

***personal input***

Personal rating: 10/10

Opinion: Holy hell, this is one of the best anime I've seen, of all time, Its so good! I'm an aspiring historian and so I enjoy studying the mythologies of various cultures. This anime allowed me to plunge into Japanese mythology and made things clear and cool. Without the factor even, this anime has a great story that will leave you drooling and ready to type all the fan fictions, just So it won't end. Well it may not have to, because word of a season three is spreading. So you should join us fans and get in on the hype.

The show has some of my favorite music. The character's such as Yato have such great personalities it's like I actually know them. The writer really did do an outstanding job.

This anime had a vibrant and almost elegant style of art that was, simply put, really pretty. But my god, that story. The story is everything we can hope for as anime fans, I demand that you all watch it, I'm doing you a favor, it is too good to pass up.

Favorite character:

Bishamon

Kuraha

Favorite part:

Favorite part:

***Average***

Plot: 98

Op: 96

Character's: 98

Art style: 97

Enjoyment: 98

Noragami average: 97 (A level anime)