Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun

***Anime information***

Seasons: 1

Episodes: 12

Episode length: 24:00

Genre: Comedy, Romance, School, Shounen

Veiwers rating: 8/10

Opening: Kimi ja Nakya Dame Mitai 

Ending: Ura Omote Fortune 

Plot: Chiyo Sakura is a cheerful high school girl who has fallen head over heels for the oblivious Umetarou Nozaki. Much to Chiyo's confusion, when she confesses to her beloved Nozaki, he hands her an unfamiliar autograph. As it turns out, the stoic teenage boy is actually a respected shoujo mangaka, publishing under the pen name Sakiko Yumeno! A series of misunderstandings leads to Chiyo becoming one of Nozaki's manga assistants. Throughout the hilarious events that ensue, she befriends many of her quirky schoolmates, including her seemingly shameless fellow assistant, Mikoto Mikoshiba, and the "Prince of the School," Yuu Kashima. Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun follows Chiyo as she strives to help Nozaki with his manga and hopes that he will eventually notice her feelings. 

***personal input***

Personal rating: 8/10

Opinion: Definitely on my list of funniest anime of all time. Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun takes all aspects of the show, including the romantic and uses them to it's absolute comedic advantage. Which in turn makes it a hilarious anime that you can't help but laugh at. Its got a beautiful art style, an even more beautiful story, and a cast of character you can't help but love and relate to.

This is a very light hearted anime that I'd say had almost no serious issues with it. However the ending confession that turned out to be just lols kinda Pissed me off. If we don't look at that then Its almost all great.

Favorite character:

Kashima Yuu

Mikoshiba Mikoto

Favorite part:

*

**Average***

Plot: 90

Op: 87

Character's: 96

Art style: 95

Enjoyment: 88

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun average: 91 (B level anime)