Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de

***Anime information***

Seasons: 1

Episodes: 3

Episode length: 23:00

Genre: Action, Adventure, Ecchi, Fantasy, Parody, Shounen

Viewers rating: 6/10

Opening: Retrospective world

Ending: 0 to 1 no Hana

Plot: Segua Kingdom has been losing the war against Ninterdo Empire but the tables are turned by the appearance of a boy called Gear. All the characters are parodies of Nintendo or Sega games such as Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda etc.

***personal input***

Personal rating: 6/10

Opinion: Man, considering that this show didn't finish, and doesn't have a lot of watch time in general, it did pretty damn well. One of the shortest series I've ever seen, and not one of the best, exactly. But it was pretty good, all things considered. And now, I'd like to talk about that. Let's dive right into the anime "World War Blue."

So, from the very beginning things kicked off with a death and a dramatic atmosphere to follow it. There wasn't a whole lot that the story consisted of, but I think the show did a decent job of crafting an alright story from very little.

The entire subject of the wars breaking out across the continent was captivating enough to get me through the first episode, and after that I was hooked on this really cool shounen.

With the protagonist being as Over-Powered as he was, I loved it and it was always fun watching him fight (Although the series was too short for a lot of fighting)

If fact, my main issue with this little series is how short it is. I can understand if it wasn't popular and such (insert various reason for it's canceling) but man, it really upsets me. The show kinda just stops. With nothing you can call an actual ending, it just seems like you're supposed to go on to the next part. But there isn't one!

The story wasn't anything super special, but it was damn sure entertaining and by the end kept me wanting more than there was to offer.

The art style was an older one and it shows, for sure. But it wasn't bad. In fact, I really liked the design for the characters. More than I do some modern anime. And from I can tell, the animation was fluid and had no issues throughout the series.

The music was also something I enjoyed. While there weren't a lot of OSTs throughout the show, I was certainly fond if the opening and ending songs. Both of which sounded just great.

Finally, our characters. So, with the exception of the protagonist, and trust me it wasn't a large exception, there really no development with the characters. Of course, as I've pointed out a lot now, there wasn't enough time for any developments really. Of course, even with this, and the kinda dense and under developed cast, I still liked them. Their base personalities were bland, sure. But they were likable enough. I managed to form a ship and pick my favorites, so they weren't completely horrible as they were.

This anime was far too short for my liking. And I believe that if it'd had enough time, episodes and care that it could have been a great series. However were left with only this and the manga. I recommend this to anyone who likes a good fantasy and maybe some ecchi. It's not a bad series, all things considered.

Favorite character:

Zalpha Opal

Favorite part:

***Average***

Plot: 77

Op: 82

Character's: 80

Art style: 82

Enjoyment: 87

Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de average: 82 (C level anime)