I jump letting out a scream of horror. However, I kick him where the sun don't shine causing him to tumble down on the floor.

I bolt out of the kitchen seeing the stairs when I'm tackled down to the floor by another guy wearing all black with a ski mask as well.

"Help!", I shout as loud as I could hoping the neighbors would hear me.

"Shut the fuck up!", the brown eyed guy who tackled me slaps me across my face.

However, I don't back down I start punching him where I could. He was dodging most of my punches trying to pin me down on the floor.

"Grab the baby!", some other dark eyed guy comes out of the kitchen ordering the guy on top me.

"No!", I shout trying to get up.

"I'll handle this sexy bitch!", the blue eyed guy I hit in the kitchen splutters as the guy on top of me stands up letting me go.

I immediately stand up pushing them away from me making a run upstairs to reach my baby.

Unfortunately, halfway up one the three guys grab me from my foot causing me to fall down hitting the side of my cheek bone on the stair.

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!", I shout again trying to kick the guy holding my foot.

"SHUT UP BITCH!", the blue eyed guy says pulling me down now on top of me pinning my arms down.

"Your so hot now I see why Eli became weak", the guy evilly chuckles.

He knows Eli?

"PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY BABY! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!", I screech trying to push him off of me, but he's too strong.

"Your man is to blame for now he's going to pay for what he did!", the guy grits his teeth.

What did he do?

"TAKE ME INSTEAD PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING, BUT LEAVE MY BABY ALONE!", I beg.

"Boss doesn't want you.. he wants Eli's daughter!"

My eyes widen horror screaming across my face. The worst of the worst thoughts consumes my mind fearing for my baby girl's life.

I must do whatever it takes to save my baby girl even if I lose my life in the process.

I bite down on his wrist with all my force causing him to scream out in pain. At the same time I hear Avalyn cry making my heart jump out of my body hearing her scream.

"I found her!", one of the guys shouts from upstairs.

No no no

Once the guy losses his grip on my hands. I punch him with all of my power I possibly have in me causing him to fall down on his side.

I kick him so hard sending him rolling down the stairs. Abruptly standing up I run upstairs to Avalyn's room seeing the two masked guys beaming at me.

"PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!", I cry locking eyes with the brown eyed masked guy holding Avalyn in his arms.

"BACK UP OR SHE DIES!", the brown eyed masked guy holding Avalyn threatens pointing his gun at her.

"NO NO PLEASE DON'T SHOOT PLEASE!", I screech feeling my heart fall down to my stomach my nerves getting out of control causing me tremble horribly from fear.

"YOU BITCH!", the blue eyed masked guy barges into the room grabbing me by the hair from behind.

I wince in pain as he pulls me side to side by my long hair.

"GO TO THE CAR!", he shouts at the two guys.

All I can focus on is on Avalyn's cry for me. My heart breaks to fucking pieces not being able to get to her, but I will not fucking give up on my daughter.

I try to reach for my baby as the two guys pass us by exiting the room. However, the blue eyed masked guy pulls me away from them by my hair.

"WHAT TO DO WITH YOU NOW? BOSS DID SAY TO KILL YOU!", the blue eyed guy chuckles staring at me up and down.

Hearing the front door open most likely the two masked guys holding my baby are exiting the house. Hearing them leave turns on a switch in me no longer caring about the consequences.

I start to kick, scream, and punch the blue eyed masked guy until he loosens his grip on my hair.

I bolt out of the room running towards the stairs trying to catch up to my baby.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!", the blue eyed guy roars from behind me wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me up in the air.

"LET ME GO!", I shout twisting my whole body side to side kicking everywhere.

"FINE!", the blue eyed bluntly responds putting me down on the ground pushing me down the stairs.

I yell as I tumble harshly down the long stairs hitting every party of my body. As I continue to fall down I feel very warm liquid running down my mid thighs.

Everything is spinning out of control as much as I try to grab onto something to stop me from falling down the stairs. I fail miserably.

Until, I finally hit hard on the tile floor completely laying flat not being able to move.

My abdomen starts hurting along with every part of my body that hit the stairs as I tumbled down.

My vision begins to blur seeing the masked guy chuckle exiting the door shutting it closed.

"Avalyn", I mumble.

My vision completely blurs as I pass out.