Chapter 49

GiA'S POV

Feeling my throat dry in need of water I slowly start to flutter my eyes open stretching my legs and arms out.

Suddenly I feel a heavy weight on my waist scanning my eyes down I see a familiar light tan half sleeved tatted arm.

Furrowing my brows I slowly turn my head to the side turning back a bit seeing a sleeping Eli next to me.

Wtf how he get in?

I felt a little breeze suddenly come in through the window causing me to shiver a bit.

Getting away from Eli's grip and off the bed I go close my window when I notice there was no glass on my window.

Oh hell no

My eyes land on the trash can where I see nothing, but shattered glass most likely belonging to my broken window.

Fucking Eli!

I go down stairs feeling still somewhat drunk to get a glass of water.

drinking a whole glass I feel hydrated from the thirst that was killing me earlier.

I Fill up my cup again this time heading upstairs.

Suddenly the image of him kissing Francia behind my back slid through my mind making me remember why I drank in the first place.

Clenching my hand I grab the cup tight feeling tears of anger building up.

Seeing Eli sleep peacefully like nothing happened made me angrier.

I don't kno what came over me, but I spilled my cup of water on his face causing him abruptly jump up coughing.

"WTF GIA!", He growls wiping the spilled water off his eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE CHEATER AND HOW DARE YOU BREAK IN?!", I hiss crossing my arms over my chest.

"I had no choice you weren't answering I need to fix us"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!", I yelled as a tear manages to fall down my cheek.

Eli's eyes soften seeing the tear fall down my cheek quickly standing up off of my bed stepping near me.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!", I firmly say stepping back.

"Baby please let me explain.. I would never cheat on you I swear", his voice cracks as his eyes get glossy.

"YOU WERE FUCKING KISSING HER! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT? YOU CHEATED ON ME!", I angrily shout as tears are now bursting out of my eyes.

"I WAS DRUGGED!", Eli shouts in frustration.

"Drugged?", I furrow my brows wiping the fallen tears with my hand.

"Yes drugged... I swear I thought I was kissing you.. I was set up"

"How did you confuse me with her she doesn't even look like me?", I say confused.

"If you let me fucking explain you'll understand now shut up!", He groans his fingers going through his hair.

I stayed quiet for a second giving him a nod for him to explain.

After hearing everything I felt stupid, but there was still a bit of doubt in me.

"Do you believe me?", Eli interrupts my thought.

"Yes but no... I don't know", I mumble feeling indecisive.

"Are you serious? What do I have to do for you to believe me? Take a drug test?", He shakes head.

"Yes"