Chapter 102

One month later

Eli's POV

"Your in charge of the cake mom", I firmly remind my mother.

"Don't worry hun its all handled", my mom smiles reassuring me.

This entire month has been a hassle due to getting everything ready for Gia's surprise baby shower.

I never thought planning a party was such hard work, but oh boy now I know and not sure if I would want to plan anymore parties.

Lulu, Maria, my mom, and Davina have been such a great help with getting everything together and decorating treats and so on.

"Remember Eli you have to distract Gia that day until I text you we're ready", Lulu briefly says.

Lulu and I came up with a plan for me to take Gia out to the movies or walk around the mall while Lulu and everyone gets everything ready. Once Lulu let's me know it's all settled then that's when I would bring Gia back to our brand new home where the baby shower is going to take place.

"Got it master", I chuckle saluting her.

"Don't be a smart ass", she chuckles shaking her head.

Out of all of Gia's friends I've always liked Lulu more. She's such a good friend to my girl and even became a good friend of mine too.

"So you sure Gia is going to love the princess theme?", I worriedly ask.

"Yes trust me I'm her best friend for a reason", Lulu smirks.

"True"

"Don't worry Eli everything is going to be perfect the way you want it for her", Lulu says laying her hand on my arm beaming at me.

Gia deserves everything good in this world. That girl has been through so much in her life and I didn't always help in making things better for her.

This baby, our baby that's on its way is our biggest blessing and boy did she make me step up. All I want and hope to be is the best man for my woman and the best father I can be for my little girl.

Since meeting Gia, she's completely changed my life and made me see everything from a different perspective and now she's giving me a family.

My own family

"My bad Lulu I'm just nervous", I huff.

"Eli nervous? No way", Lulu chuckles.

"Yes Lulu believe it or not I do get nervous"

"Don't be trust me.. your everything Gia ever hoped for and you making her a momma.. she's forever grateful for that", Lulu genuinely says smiling.

A smile forms on my lips hearing that making me confident once again for our big day coming up.

"You plan your little surprise Eli and let me handle the rest.. I got you guys", Lulu winks leaving to organize the shower.

I can't wait to see Gia's face in 3 weeks. Everything that my Queen deserves is now coming together that day and our families and friends will witness all of this unfold.

Gia's POV

"My feet are so swollen I can't", I whine leaning on my chair.

"Want me to rub your feet?", Davina offers peering at me.

"No it's okay it would look weird doing that at work", I chuckle.