Chapter 62

"Who the fuck are you?", Eli grunts stepping next to me.

I was still frozen beaming at Ray who was also beaming at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Who are you?", Ray retorts giving Eli a stern glare.

Lulu nudged me and I quickly came back to life from my shock state.

"What are you doing here?", I scoff raising a brow.

"I'm back to finish my senior year", Ray bluntly responds his full attention now on me.

I never thought I would ever see Ray ever again. After he cheated and dumped me, I've never saw him or heard from him.

He just disappeared from the face of the world and I definitely didn't bother to know anything from him after what he did to me.

"Who is he Gia?!", Eli interrupts looking at me with a sneer expression.

I can tell Eli is already getting worked up.

"No one important.. Let's go!", I sternly splutter grabbing Eli's hand pulling him with me away from Ray's presence.

The last thing I need is Eli getting into a fight on my first day back in school and official first full day of freedom.

As we walked off Eli kept glancing back at Ray.

"Gia who is that?"

"Babe can I just enjoy my first day back?", I huffed not wanting to tell him yet.

"Fine, but as soon as we out of here your telling me", Eli demanded.

"I promise"

-
-

Half of the day went by fast and I was welcomed back by all of my teachers and other friends I know in my classes.

It was now currently p.e.

Once I dressed in my p.e. Outfit I was sitting on the bleachers with all of the crew and Eli.

I felt someone staring at me and I turn around to see what was this unknown power and of course this person would have the same p.e. Period as me.

Ray

He was with two of his old friends from back in the day leaning against the wall waiting on their class to start.

His eyes locked with mine making me have a mini heart attack.

I quickly looked away and noticed Eli was already peering at Ray and I.

I can tell Eli was getting so impatient with wanting to know what the deal was.

The only reason I don't even want to tell him who he is yet is because I don't want Eli starting shit in school.

I'd rather just tell him at home, so he can have a whole much of time to calm down.

"Everyone get in your order for attendance", our teacher instructs walking over to us with his clipboard.