Chapter 113

Gia's pov

BANG

Everything freezes including myself. I am in front of my baby hugging her tightly protecting her like a shield.

I can feel a sudden sting start to throb on my back and my vision begin to blur in and out. My body is hot and cold all at the same time.

From behind I can hear Eli fighting Julius's brother from hearing all of the wooden boxes falling everywhere.

As soon as Avalyn felt my arms she stopped crying intently peering at me with her emerald green eyes with a tint of swirls of hazel.

"Did Axel shoot you?", Xavier splutters limping towards us. His hand clutching the bloody spot on the side of his stomach.

"Please check Avalyn", I mumble as I turn slowly towards Eli.

He's stomping on Axel's face grabbing his gun from the floor aiming it towards his face. Axel is fuming just glaring at Eli with hatred.

BANG BANG

Eli fires two bullets into Axel's head instantly killing him. Blood spluttering everywhere. A huge puddle of blood surrounds Axel.

"Avalyn is fine", Xavier firmly says.

"Babe are you okay? Are you hurt?", Eli scurries crouching down in front of me.

I try to respond, but vision completely blurs. My body starts to tremble no longer being able to hold myself up, so I fall down to my side.

Eli immediately grabs me pulling me towards him. My head resting on his arm.

"FUCK! SHE'S SHOT!", Xavier's deep voice shivers full of fear.

"NO NO NO!", Eli's voice cracks shaking me lightly for me to wake up.

I can feel my eyes closing. My eyelids feel so heavy almost like if I haven't slept for days. All I want to do is sleep. I'm so drained out.

"Baby please stay awake! We're taking you to the hospital right now", Eli hastily says as I feel him lift me up bridal style.

"E-Elias babe take care of our baby I-I love you both", I mumble feeling myself sink down to this dark place no longer feeling anything, but piece.

Eli's pov

As I hold my baby girl in my arms protectively. I can't help but feel all kinds of emotions. I'm not one for being an emotional wreck, but Avalyn and Gia are my weakness.

When it comes to them, I become so sentimental. It's something I have no control over. My queen and my princess are my life.

I place a small soft kiss on Avalyn's tiny forehead feeling relieved to finally have her back safe in my arms where she belongs.

However, the other half of me isn't happy due to Gia fighting for her life right now. You see she's my other half. If I lose her, I don't know what the fuck I'll do.

She's my reasoning, my backbone, my best friend, my first and only love, my world, she's the reason I am the man I am today. Most importantly she's the mother of my child.

As I walk back to the waiting room with a sleepy Avalyn in my arms. I think of all the good and bad times Gia and I shared. I will always remember the first time I saw her in English class.

Who would of known moving to a new school would bring me the love of my life. Life really is unpredictable I swear. I never thought I would fall madly in love with anyone.

I always used girls for sex then kicked them out of my life. There was a lot of times Gia would make me lose my shit because of her damn attitude, but I just couldn't get enough of her. I had to have her.

The day I made her mine, sex was completely different from the rest I ever had. It was like it was my first time. With other girls I just fucked, but with Gia I made love sweet amazing love.

Shit, our love story should be a lifetime movie if you ask me. Those four years away from her sucked, but I was given a second chance with her that brought us our most amazing, sacred, biggest blessing Avalyn Love Gold.

I smile reminiscing on everything, but then my heart breaks knowing Gia's life is in a thin line right now. I can feel the lump in the back of my throat wanting to burst out again.

Suddenly, Avalyn yawns fluttering her tiny beautiful eyes open beaming at me. I stare into her eyes feeling this indescribable love only a parent would know about.

And what so crazy is that this little human is my mini me. She also looks like Gia, but I definitely won in genes.

Gia, gave me a baby. My baby, our little creation made out of pure love.

Our baby

I swallow down the thick lump that's been torturing me in the back of my throat for a few minutes now. Suddenly, I feel this strength come over me as soon as Avalyn woke up beaming at me.

I must be strong for her and for Gia. My girls need me to be strong. One thing about Gia, she's a warrior. Everything that's ever been thrown at her. She always finds a way to rise above it all becoming stronger than she was before.

She's a beautiful warrior.

That woman is a savage.

Bad ass enough that this 5'4 foot tall petite long haired feisty girl changed this bad boy for the better making my ass settle down without even trying.

Gia will conquer this, I know she's a fighter and she will be united with Avalyn and I once again. All I have to do is trust in god for the first time in my life.

There's always a first time for everything right?

So here I am entering the waiting room with my daughter joining our loved ones waiting to hear about Gia.

Soon I will have my Queen in my arms again just like I have my Princess.

Next chapter is the last chapter for My Bad Girl Ways.

Will Gia survive?

Thank you all for sticking with my book all this time and I hope you recommend it to all your people lol!

It's so hard to end this book. My first book I've ever wrote. I absolutely fell in love with my characters, but I must cut the umbilical cord.

As always don't forget to vote on this chapter and comment your feelings :)

Make sure to follow me for updates on my stories.

- Gia