Chapter 74

Gia you've been quiet all the ride back.. what's wrong? What happened in there?", Ray asks for the hundredth time as he pulls up in my driveway.

Since leaving the police department I became numb. I don't want to see anyone, talk to anyone, or be around anyone.

I want to be alone!

"Eli and I are over!", I grumble.

"WHAT?!", he splutters a baffled expression on his face.

"He dumped me!"

"I'm so sorry", Ray genuinely huffs.

"I need to get inside before my probation officer comes. Thank you.. bye", I sternly say stepping out of the car making my way towards my house.

Ray shouted something, but I couldn't hear him clear as I power walked into my house locking the door.

I leaned my back on the door as I dropped myself to the ground now sitting.

Fireworks of tears started dropping like a waterfall. I honestly lost count of how many times I cried today.

All I could feel is pain. My heart is hurting so much. All that's repeating in my head is his poisonous words.

Those venomously words that tore my heart slowly apart. I'll never forget those words.

Flashback starts now

"It's over Gia!"

"I don't love you anymore!"

"I lied, I don't fucking love you anymore now get the fuck out of my life!"

"Are you stupid or something? I just told you that I don't love you anymore in matter of fact I stopped loving you when you cheated on me. I just played along to get you in bed one last time then dump you for my revenge! I've moved on!"

"stop being in denial it's pathetic. I don't love you anymore my bad for leading you on. Nothing is forever Gia your so naive!"

Flash back over

I put my hands on both of my eyes trying to wipe the tears away, but instead I screamed as loud and hard as I could from the crucial heartbreak I'm feeling right now.

I continued to scream out loud from the pain three more times.

Suddenly my mom bursts barging in. A terrified look on her face.

"Are you okay? I heard you screaming from the driveway!", she splutters.

Her eyes drop low to where I'm sitting.

"He broke up with me!", I shout as I sob uncontrollably.

My mom's eyes widen and she quickly kneels down beside me pulling me into a hug.

My mother's touch and hug made me cry out more.

"I don't understand baby.. Did he say why?", her voice cracks.

"He never loved me mom!"

"Bullshit yes he did.. maybe he's just confused with everything that's going on right now", my mother says trying to find an excuse to comfort me.