Chapter 88

It's been a week since sleeping with Eli. I haven't seen nor spoken to him. However I always have him in my mind.

"Babe we need to talk", Nathan barges through the door.

I feel my heart fall down to my stomach guilt setting in making me extremely nervous.

Did he find out?

"Y-yeah", I stutter.

"I have to attend a business meeting in Canada tomorrow"

My worry and heart beat eases down knowing he doesn't know about my dark little secret.

"So soon"

"Don't worry once I'm back we can start house hunting", Nathan smiles pecking my lips.

"How long are you staying over there?"

"Don't be mad.. 2 months", Nathan mumbles.

"Wow Nathan.. why so long and last minute notice too?", I raise a brow.

"My father has been trying to partner up with this machining company for years and now he finally got an opportunity to go talk to them about possible deals and well he wants to go asap before someone else does", he explains.

"It's cool Nathan you gotta do what you gotta do.. go get them babe", I wink.

Nathan tugs me in for a hug kissing my face all over the place.

I chuckle at his sweet action remembering this is exactly what Eli used to do to get me to laugh whenever I would be mad at him.

-
-

2 days later

"Lulu I have to vent", I huff.

I wasn't planning on telling no one about Eli and I, but it's torturing me keeping it to myself.

"Spill", she says feeding Juliah.

"I slept with Eli", I splutter scratching the back of my head.

"W-WHAT!!", Lulu gasps a baffled expression on her face.

"It was almost two weeks ago"

"How could you do that to Nathan dude?"

"Eli explained everything to me about what happened four years ago Lulu and boy was I so wrong about everything. I don't know I threw myself at him and things went there", I elaborate.

"You still have love for him don't you?"

"Yes no doubt about that"

"And Nathan?", Lulu raises a brow.

"I love him but-"

"Eli", Lulu cuts me off.

"Yes", I sigh slumping my shoulders down.

"Aye Gia"

"I don't know what to do"

"Honestly I have no idea what to tell you besides you have a life with Nathan already your engaged.. about to house hunt and marry him and with Eli your basically picking up where you left off", Lulu croaks.

"I don't regret what I did if anything it felt so right.. I felt so alive... is this wrong of me to say?", I say tears sliding down my cheek.