Chapter 14

I got out of the shower and dried myself with my 49er towel. I decided to put on my Monday outfit..

 I decided to put on my Monday outfit

Gia's Outfit

I didn't feel like doing much to my hair, so I decided to put it up into a messy bun.

I wasn't feeling so great today after a crazy weekend.

I couldn't get those images of Eli kissing that brunette bitch out of my head.

I don't know why I care so much! I need to get over it.

-
-
-

It was lunch time and I bought myself some hot Cheetos.

I was having a good laugh with my girls until the guys came.

I saw Gabriel coming towards my way, I haven't spoken to him since he gave me a ride home that one night.

embarrassing

"Hey Gia how are you?", Gabriel smiles.

"I'm good! My bad for how messed up I got at Clauds party", I mutter as my cheeks redden from embarrassment.

"Don't worry about it", he winks.

I felt so embarrassed that I just gave him a forced smile.

Gabriel was cute very cute I just never bothered to get to know him in that way.

I've always pushed guys away a lot lately after I got cheated on in my last relationship.

I think it's time to adventure a bit like Lulu has been convincing me too.

Suddenly in the corner of my eye I spotted Eli with some short girl I couldn't really see who it was since Gabriel was in the way.

They came closer and I couldn't believe my eyes. Eli had his arms wrapped around fucking Ana!

Again with this bitch

I felt my hands tremble from how pissed I am from this disgusting scene in front of me.

They literally stopped in front of me as Ana gave me a evil glance along with a smirk.

Eli didn't bother to give me any attention it was as if I didn't exist to him anymore which really made me feel like shit.

I crossed my arms over my chest giving them a hateful stare.

I didn't understand Eli at all, first he messes with her then tries to tell me she was a mistake and now look at them like wtf!

"Babe lets go", Ana gestures to Eli.

Wtf! Babe?!

Eli gave her a nod as they turned around leaving.