Chapter 80

"I'm engaged!", I squeal to Lulu!

"Oh my god congratulations you two!", she squeals pulling Nathan and I into a hug.

Jesiah congratulates me while giving Nathan a bro hug. Juliah is on the floor playing with blocks.

"Thank you guys.. how's my little munchkin?", I ask kneeling down on the floor to place a kiss on her chubby cheeks. It's crazy how Juliah looks exactly like Lulu.

"Dude she's only 2 years old and she's like chucky", Lulu frowns.

We all laugh at Lulu shaking our heads in denial.

"Don't say that she's a Angel!", I protest.

"Wait until you have your own you'll believe me!", Lulu sticks her tongue out at me.

Even as a mother Lulu is still well Lulu.
"Gia shall be next", Nathan chirps with a huge grin on his face.

"Hold your horses we need to tie the knot first", I stick my finger out at him.

We all chuckle.

"You know what this means!", Lulu squeals clapping her hands from excitement.

"What?", I furrow my brows at her.

"Engagement party!", Jesiah splutters.

"I'm already on it", Nathan winks.

"Party animals!", I mutter playfully.

I can wait to reunite with all of my girls to celebrate my engagement.

Let the party planning begin!

-
-

Two weeks later

It's been quite hectic planning the engagement party, but it all finally came together.

I sent out tons of invitations to all of my friends and Jesiah sent out to all of the guys.

"Everything looks so beautiful!", my mom compliments as she arrives with her husband.

Oh yeah did I mention my mother is married now? Well yeah she's married. Her and her boyfriend David tied the knot 2 years ago. I've honestly never seen her so happy.

"Thank you mom.. Nathan wanted an outdoor party since it's summer and I must admit it all came out so perfect", I smile at the thought of Nathan.

 Nathan wanted an outdoor party since it's summer and I must admit it all came out so perfect", I smile at the thought of Nathan

"I'm so happy for you baby", her voice cracks a glossy sheen in her hazel eyes.

"Don't cry mom not yet it's only an engagement party", I giggle trying to hold back my own tears.

"I know I'm just so proud of you", she softly says wiping a wet tear that managed to slide down her cheek.

"Gia!", I hear familiar voices say all at once.