Chapter 68

The next day

"So I have to wear this thing to school?, I groan.

"Yes, it's on you 24/7 for an entire month", Officer Jaslina responds.

Great!

"So remember Gia I have your daily schedule school and home only, so if any reason you go with your mom to the store or have any appointments you must notify me immediately", Jaslina firmly instructs as she locks the ankle bracelet on my right ankle.

"So I have to call you before I go to the store right? Will you answer right away or what?", I grumble.

I hate how I literally lost my freedom for an entire month.

"Yes that's right and if I'm available I will if not you still have to leave me a voicemail"

"So can I like go out on a movie date or to a dinner date if I call you?"

"No, you can only accompany your mom to places if it's an emergency only, but other than that you have to be at home at all times besides for when you at school", Jaslina raises a brow trying to intimidate me.

"Uhm", I scoff.

"Don't worry I will make sure she doesn't mess up", my mom reassures my probation officer as she breaks the tension between her and I.

"Alright I'll get going now, so you won't be late to school", Jaslina says as she starts to make her way to the door.

My mother walks her out opening the door for her.

Before she exits out she turns back and glares at me, "remember I know your daily schedule".

I roll my eyes turning my heel to grab my backpack.

"I look stupid!", I mutter out loud.

"Well sorry honey, but this was the plea deal remember?", my mother reminds me.

"I know"

Beep Beep

"Alright mom that's Eli I'll see you after school"

"Come straight home okay it's only for a month", she scolds.

"Okay mom", I grunt.

-
-

"You look like a absolute bad girl", Eli teases as he chuckles.

"Shut up", I splutter rolling my eyes.

"Don't be mad it's actually a turn on for me", he wiggles his brows.

"Everything turns you on", I giggle finishing my bagel.

"Looks like we're going to have to play poker at your house now", he says as he pulls in the school parking lot.

"Oh my gosh shut up that's all your thinking about? instead of realizing how your poor girlfriend lost her freedom for now", I sigh.

"Oh yeah that too", he says trying to hold back from laughing.

"Douche"