Chapter 37

My eyes widen as we entered the premises greeted by two waiters.

There was Christmas lights everywhere as well as decorated Christmas trees along the hallway.

Beautiful

There were so many well dressed gentlemen and women everywhere drinking wine and laughing.

Christmas music was being played as children ran everywhere playing tag.

"Elias I'm glad your here!", Mrs. Gold eyes brighten with pure happiness as she saw her son.

"Yeah mom", Eli smiles.

"Hello sweetheart you look beautiful as always.. Eli sure picked right", She says smiling wide kissing my cheek.

Mrs. Gold looks like a movie star.

She had her hair into a tight bun with natural makeup wearing a red dress hugging tightly around her curves.

"You look lovely Mrs. Gold and Thank you", I say kissing her cheek at the same time.

"Hey love birds", Mr. Gold hugs both Eli and I at the same time.

"Hi", I giggle as I hug him back.

Mr. Gold looks like a straight up model from Calvin Klein.

He was wearing a all black tuxedo with a red tie.

Eli has good looking parents I swear.

No wonder he's such a goddess himself

After meeting numerous people and Eli's relatives.

We all sat around the dining table.

Suddenly Eli's grandfather appears as he sits head of the table across from us.

He nods at us with a smile.

"I would like to make a quick toast to my family, our business, and that one day my grandson Elias Gold will inherit as well as run our company in the future", Grandpa Eric grins full of pride.

I look over to Eli seeing him blush, yet forced a smile on his face as everyone claps.

-
-

After Eli and I were done stuffing our faces with delicious food.

We excused ourselves from the dining table making our way to the backyard.

"Are you having a good time babe?", Eli hugs me from behind whispering into my ear.

"Yes babe Thanks again", a smile forms on my lips.

Eli started shooting kisses on my neck down to my shoulder.

"It's almost midnight want to see your gift?", His hot breath hits my ear as he whispers.

"Yes!", I squeal feeling excited .

"Let's go upstairs", Eli intertwines his fingers with mine as he leads the way.

We stepped inside this huge room as Eli locks the door.

"Who's room is this?", Curiosity setting in as I noticed baby pictures hung on the walls.