Chapter 39

The jet finally makes a full stop.

Eli and I get up from our seats heading towards the door.

The flight attendant cunt comes out from the kitchen room stopping in front of us looking down to the floor.

The door slides to the side revealing a tall buff figure dressed in all black business suit.

I couldn't really tell his facial features since he was wearing dark sunglasses and a earpiece inserted in his ear and a wire that was connected to his walkie talkie in his back pocket.

"She's fired.. Get her out of my jet and sight!", Eli demands in a angry scary voice towards the tall figure.

"Got it boss", the tall man nods.

The flight attendant cunt steps forward as she heads down the stairs with the tall man holding her arm.

"Who was that man?", I ask curios.

"My security guard," Eli responds intertwining his fingers with mine.

My feet lands on the ground as we step off of the metal stairs.

My eyes widen as I saw this beautiful car sit in front of us blinding me with it's blue lights.

Eli's Car

"Who's car is this?", I mumble still amused by the car's sight.

"Mine", he smirks.

He has two cars omg

"Wow you have two cars?", I ask still shocked that this car was his too.

"Yup", he pops the "p".

"Woah your lucky.. But you don't live here in NY so why have a car here?", I furrow my brows confused.

"It was the last of its kind here in NY, so I didn't hesitate to purchase it.. But I was just saving up to transfer it over to my house which I finally have enough to do so", he grins like little boy who got exactly what he wanted for his birthday.

He's so adorable

"When are you going to transfer it back home?"

"When we head back", he answers.

"Let's ride Karma", Eli says excitedly walking over to the car.

Hi Karma

We were drove into the beautiful city, I looked out my window admiring everything as we pass by.