Chapter 35

"I'm a drug dealer", Eli sighs as he runs his hand through his hair.

"Why? Your perfectly taken care of by your parents!", I crossing my arms over my chest.

"There was a time they completely cut me off when I first got arrested due to being caught at school smoking a blunt", he says looking up into my eyes as he pauses for a moment.

"And?", I raise a brow for him to Continue.

"I needed money, so one of my boys from back then who was already involved in this business introduced me to it.. Once introduced I became addicted to the fast money as well as the shit load I've received compared to what my parents ever gave me".

"Eli seriously how stupid could you be for getting into this business! It's illegal!", I hiss squinting my eyes at him.

"I know okay, but at that time I didn't give a fuck about anything nor my life until..", He pauses as he cuffs my cheek.

As he motions with his large hand on my cheek to look up at him, I quickly followed locking my eyes with his.

"Until you came into my life", his Emerald green eyes glanced down to my lips then up into my eyes.

"What do you exactly do when you get called to do "errands?", I ask ignoring him pulling myself away.

His face turns into a frown dropping his hand to the side, "sell drugs to clients and at times go beat up clients that owe money to my boss".

"H-Have you k-killed?", I ask nervously.

Please say no

"No wtf! I'm no murderer baby", he hisses clearly offended by my question.

"I'm sorry", I breathed out in relief.

"Have you considered leaving this business?"

"No"

"Wtf! no?", I scowl at him.

"Never came into thought.. Plus this money helped me get my Beast", he says.

"Yeah but that has also gotten you locked up before as well as ruined your record!"

"Gia I was stupid before that's why I got caught, but now I'm smart at what I do", he reassures me as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"When you said you didn't care about anything before until you meet me.. What do you mean by that Eli?", I say remembering what he said earlier.

"I-It's hard to explain, but I have something to look forward to now.. You bring such happiness to me.. Y-you make me want to be better for you", he truthfully replies.

I felt my heart melt at his response, but I had to be tough

"If you mean that babe then leave that dirty business for me", I say taking a step closer towards him.

We were now face to face...

"I-I can't", he frowns.

My heart shatters

"Wtf why?!", I pushed him back away from me.

"Babe it's not that simple", he says grabbing my hands to stop me from pushing him away.

"Yes it is! Just leave that shit for me!", I hiss holding back a tear.

I feel hurt

feeling as if he's choosing that fucking business over me

"Once your in your in it for life"

"So your telling me the only way out is by dea..", My voice cracks in fear before he interrupted.

"Yes", he mutters under his breath.

I couldn't believe what I just heard

Wtf! Has Eli gotten himself into

"You shouldn't of never gotten yourself into that mess Eli!", Tears begin to fall down my cheeks.

"Babe don't cry please", He hugs me tightly rubbing my back.

Pulling away from his arms, I wipe my fallen tears with the back of my hand.

"I know I'm no good girl.. I've done shit I'm not proud of, but this Eli is fucking crazy. I don't know if I can be with someone who does this", I blurt out.

Eli's eyes widen at my response in shock.

"Baby don't say that.. Don't leave me because of this", he pleads his eyes becoming glossy.

Truth was I loved him way to fucking much to ever leave him

"Were you ever going to tell me about this secret you clearly had?", I furrow my brows.

"Honestly no I was too ashamed and scared", he responds as he steps closer to me.

"Scared of what?", I glare at him in confusion.

"You thinking differently of me", he mumbles looking away from my glare.

"Babe believe it or not nothing can make me think different of you.. I love you Elias for you.. The person your truly are", I wrap my arms around his neck.

"You just said you didn't want to be with me because of what I do" , he points out sadness in his eyes.

He's right I did say that, but I sure as heck didn't mean it

"I'm sorry I was just caught by surprise by all of this information.. I love you Elias.. I just hate liars you know", I genuinely respond while cuffing his cheek.

"I'm sorry for not being completely honest with you", Eli connects his forehead down onto mine.

"I forgive you babe.. But don't think I accept this business your involved in at all", I sigh putting on my serious face as I look him in the eyes.

Suddenly his lips smash against mine.

His kisses never got old.

Every time his lips were on mine I would drift off onto cloud 9

I loved Eli with all of my heart to ever let him go over this stupid big thing

I could tell by his beautiful  green eyes he was being sincere with me about all of this

As well I could see he regretted his choice in this business

I wish I could help in some way for him to get out and away from that shit

However as of right now I have no clue of what to do about his situation with that fucking business

I'm truly fearing for him

Eli can get hurt, killed, or arrested by this bullshit

Because that's what this type of businesses lead up to