Chapter 87

I flutter my eyes open stretching my legs and arms out. I tilt my head over to the side not seeing Eli near me instead I see an envelope with my name on it.

I grab the envelope sitting up pulling the piece of paper out.

Gia

Don't bother putting anything on. Come straight downstairs your breakfast is waiting for you princess.

                                                                 Elias

I find myself smiling huge as I quickly get off of the bed going into his closet throwing over a white button up shirt.

Scurrying down the stairs I make my way into the kitchen smelling all sorts of delicious foods.

A smile forms on my lips as I see Eli's naked self flipping pancakes. Of course me being a pervert I stare at his well built muscular body.

Last night was incredible. My body missed his touch, my lips missed his lips, my eyes missed looking into his beautiful emerald green eyes, and even though my stubborn self doesn't want to admit to it. I've missed him so much.

"You've been hitting them squats huh?", I say stepping inside the kitchen to sit down .

Eli turns his body back revealing Jr. I giggle feeling my cheeks redden.

"Didn't I tell you not to bother throwing anything on", he crosses his arms across his chest.

"You've seen it last night.. one time is good enough", I smirk.

"Trust me it won't be just one time mark my words", he winks flipping the pancake on my plate.

"Thanks chef Eli", I waggle my brows.

"Your welcome I have to energize you after the rounds we did last night", Eli waggles his brows back at me.

I playfully roll my eyes hearing my phone ring like crazy upstairs. My eyes widen as realization hits me.

Nathan

I abruptly stand up off the chair running upstairs into Eli's room feeling panic looking through my purse. I finally find my phone and answer it.

Nathan
Hello babe where the heck have you been? I've been calling since last night

Me
I'm so sorry I crashed at my moms after a few drinks. It' was irresponsible of me not to send you a text.

Nathan
I called your mom but she didn't answer

Good thing she didn't answer

Me
I'm telling you we had to many drinks ha

Nathan
Alright glad you had fun. I'll see you after my visit with my mom.

Me
Can't wait bye

Guilt starts to settle in making me feel horrible about myself. Nathan can't ever know about this.

"Pretty boy called?", Eli rolls his eyes annoyed.

"Y-yeah", I mumble.

"Why didn't you tell him you were here with me?", he raises a brow.

"Eli stop", I warn.

"So after last night you were still thinking of staying with that guy?"

I remained silent absolutely clueless not knowing the answer to his question.

"I'll take that as a yes", Eli frowns.

"Elias it's complicated", I sigh trying to understand my own damn self.

"Get out"

"Excuse me?", I raise a brow confused.

"You heard me just get out of my house.. go run back to your perfect fiancé after you made love to me", Eli grumbles.

I'm stunned not knowing what to say to him right now, so I just keep my mouth shut. I grab my clothes from the floor and head into his restroom slamming the door shut.

After I'm done changing I open the door stepping out leaving his white button up shirt neatly folded on his bed. Grabbing my purse I start power walking downstairs.

As I put my hand in the door knob Eli steps out from the kitchen with his arms folded across his chest looking hurt, but mostly furious.

"Do you love him?", he firmly asks intently beaming at me.

"Y-yeah", I stutter.

"Are you in love with him?"

"Isn't that the same shit", I furrow my brows.

"Gia you know damn well it's not ", he sneers.

"I gotta go", I hastily steer the subject walking out of the house getting into my car driving off.

The whole car ride I couldn't really focus. All I could think about was about last night. Everything was so perfect and as selfish as it sounds it felt so right.

As much as last night felt so right it was so wrong. I cheated on Nathan, how am I suppose to face him after being unfaithful behind his back in the arms of my ex.

However I was the one who threw myself at Eli and things further from there. After four long years my feelings for him seem to still be there . Honestly I shouldn't be stunned by this.

I've always still had this connection with him that just couldn't seem to break no matter how much I threw him in the back of my head and the four years that passed by sure didn't break this connection.

It was probably just put to rest from not seeing Eli for so long and well Nathan sure distracted me from it. However now that Eli has came back into my life this connection that has him and I bonded made its presence known making it complicated for me.

I have no idea what I should do or even want to do as of this moment. All I know is that Nathan can't ever ever know about what Eli and I did last night.

Shit nobody can