Chapter 16

Photo above 👆🏾 is GABRIEL!

What are your thoughts on Gabriel? 😏

GABRiEL'S POV

5th period finally ended, I stepped out of class to wait for Jesiah to step out.

He finally came out and we proceeded to walk to our 6th period class.

I couldn't wait until 6th period it was the only class I looked forward to, for one reason only and that reason was Gia.

I came to Yerba Buena High my junior year last year. I came in literally the last 3 months before school went on summer break.

I'm not the brightest as for I've been locked up before a few times in juvenile hall.

My mom wanted me away from the so called, "bad influences" that were my boys.

So we moved and so far I haven't gotten into much trouble.

I meet Jesiah in P.E class and we quickly bonded becoming tight as fuck.

I've meet Gia through my ex that's her friend, "Claudia".

Gia's beauty caught my eye. I loved her personality as well, she's such a bad girl though! That intrigued me to her the most.

However Gia wasn't at school for the first 3 weeks I was new to school.

I believe she was suspended for getting into a fight with some senior girl.

In all honesty, if Gia would of been at school when I first got here.

Claudia and I wouldn't of never happened.

I dated Claudia for only a month when I dumped her.

She was just a fling to me.

I also broke up with her, because I was attracted to Gia.

However, I couldn't dare get at Gia right away after that because of Claudia, but I'm also afraid of what Gia would say since Claudia is one of her close friends.

This year being my senior year I had to take that risk.

"Bro I want to ask Gia out", I broke my thoughts to Jesiah.

"You sure bro?", Jesiah questioned with worry.

"Yes bruh... I've had feelings for a good minute... It's time", I respond.

"You know Claudia is her homegirl right?", He reminds me scratching his head.

"I'm aware of that... I'll talk to Claudia about it I guess", I answered rolling my eyes

Suddenly, we heard people chanting on a fight.

"FUCK HER UP GIA!", The crowd yells.

Jesiah and I quickly stopped on our tracks and look at each other.

Lulu comes running out from the corner with the rest of the girls.

Jesiah runs after Lulu.

I followed behind him.