Chapter 50

The next day

Today Eli made a doctors appointment to get drug tested.

As for me the only mission I had today is to confront that bitch Francia.

Lucky her she wasn't in first period, but mark my words I'll catch her.

-
-

I'm currently eating hot cheetos waiting for Eli to arrive to school.

"Gia you better not do anything when you bump heads with Francia", Lulu warns breaking the silence.

"I can't promise anything", I bluntly respond.

"Your boo is here", Claudia adds.

I look towards the parking lot to indeed see my man heading my way with a piece of paper in his hand.

Standing up from the bench, I make my way towards him.

"Here", Eli grits his teeth angry as hell.

Furrowing my brows I grab the peace of paper reading the results.

Drug test results: positive

"Wow that bitch!", I grunt my blood boiling from anger.

"Julius is going to pay for this!", Eli sneers as he clenches his fists.

"Eli"

We hear a horrendous squeaky voice causing us to snap our heads towards our left side.

Francia

"You bitch!", I hiss as I give Eli the piece of paper back.

"Look I'm here to talk to Eli clear things up between us", Francia says rolling her eyes.

I don't know what came over me, but when she rolled her eyes it just flared something inside of me.

All I could feel is anger so much anger as the thoughts of her kissing my man along with all the trouble she has caused since coming into our lives.

Next thing I know I was all up on her face our faces inches away from each other as I beamed through her.

"Back off drama queen", Francia spits out as she shoulder bumps me trying to get pass me.

"Babe don't calm down", Eli says firmly.

However I didn't listen next thing lead to another.

My fist connected to her jaw as she quickly threw a blow to the side of my head.

Within seconds blows were being thrown non stop towards each other as a huge crowd suddenly starts to yell.

I can feel Eli wrap his arms around me trying to pull me away.

As the girls step in trying to separate us.

Francia takes advantage to trip me making me fall to the floor.

Eli quickly picks me up at this point I'm heated trying to launch at Francia.

"FUCKING STOP NOW!", Eli growls throwing me towards the fence away from Francia.

"Fine I'm done", I lie.