Chapter 84

"Go out guys I'll babysit", I say to Lulu and Siah.

"I feel horrible", Lulu frowns.

"I went out last night plus I'm a bit hanged over, so I'd rather stay in today", I reassure.

"Do do you want me to stay with you?", Nathan asks.

"No babe go have fun and make sure Lulu parties", I chuckle.

"You heard my fiancé let's hit the road", Nathan grabs Lulu and Siah's hands pulling them out of the door.

I grab Juliah from the bed and sit with her on the floor playing blocks.

After a while Juliah starts to cry and I fix her a bottle. Once I'm done I cradle her as I feed her.

A knock is heard on the door. Seriously right when I'm in the middle of trying to feed my goddaughter.

I bet it's Lulu making sure I haven't dropped Juliah on her head

"Come in", I mutter.

Eli barges through the door beaming at me and Juliah with a smirk.

"What the hell are you doing here?", I blankly say.

"I heard the baby crying, so I decided to come check.. I didn't know you were babysitting"

"Well I am since I'm her godmother now get out", I sternly say as I try to put Juliah to sleep.

Eli ignores me and sits on the bed intently watching me as I gently swing my arms back and forth rocking Juliah to sleep.

"I can totally see you as a milf", Eli's emerald green eyes twinkles with amusement.

I feel my cheeks heat up by his comment. I glance at Juliah who's sound asleep and I carefully lay her on the bed covering her with warm blankets.

Glancing at Eli I watch as he warily stares at Juliah almost admiring her.

"If I've never gotten locked up.. we would of had a child of our own to accompany her", he suddenly whispers glancing at me and Juliah.

My mouth partly opened as I let the words sink in. I couldn't help but feel awe by his remark. To be honest he's actually right. Unfortunately we weren't meant to be.

I don't say anything back heading towards the couch sitting. Eli stands up off the bed slowly heading towards me.

"Gia it's killing me to see you with someone else", he frowns sitting next to me.

"Eli I don't want to deal with this right now", I truthfully say trying to enjoy my Fourth of July weekend drama free.

"I know you still feel something towards me", he raises a brow beaming at me.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because I know you.. I can see how your hazel eyes sparkle with my presence even if you hate me", he places his hand on my hand cuffing it.

"Eli I-"

"It's okay if you don't want to deal with this during your vacation, but all I ask from you is to just have a sit down with me.. let me explain everything"

"I was meaning to do that when I was back in town, but then you happen to show up here so yeah", I mumble not moving my hand from his.

"Then I'll back off and wait to talk to you once we're back home", he firmly says.

Do I want Eli to back off?

"Thank you", I genuinely say.

The next day