Chapter 96

2 weeks later

"Move out of the way we're going to see our baby!", Eli shouts as he looks for somewhere to park.

These past two weeks has been incredible seeing how anxious Eli has been for this day to come. Also he's been on my case about what I eat especially when I have morning sickness he forces me to eat.

At times I get annoyed because morning sickness is such a pain in the ass, but I love how he's taking care of me and our baby. I grew up without no father, so Eli stepping up is such a blessing.

We're making our way to the OBYGN room holding hands excited to see our baby for the very first time.

A few minutes later

"Gia Marin", the nurse calls out.

Eli and I make our way inside heading towards a little room where a scale is placed near the wall. I stand on the scale waiting for her to write down my weight.

"You've lost 10 pounds", she mumbles.

"I throw up a lot especially in the mornings"

"Is that bad?", Eli quickly asks worriedly.

"No it's completely normal for the first trimester just make sure she drinks a lot of fluids to keep hydrated", she smiles.

"Got it", Eli smiles looking at me.

Great

If he's on my case already he's definitely about to become even worse.

We follow behind the nurse who's leading us into our room. She opens the door stepping aside for us to enter.

"Lay on the bed and unzip your pants pulling them a bit down not all of the way down okay", she instructs leaving out of the room.

"Are you ready?", I grin at Eli.

"Yeah.. are you?", he smiles huge pulling the metal chair near me to sit next to me.

"I can't wait to announce it to everyone", I squeak.

Since stupid Paige literally blurted out my news at Juliah's party only our friends know about my pregnancy. However it was so annoying to explain to every single one of them that Eli is the father not Nathan.

They must of thought of sorts of things about me, but I can care less about any of that because I'm so happy with my little bundle of joy.

It's crazy how quickly I fell in love with my little peanut and I haven't meet he/she yet.

Knock knock

Dr. Moody barges through the door greeting us with a smile.

She turns everything on getting everything ready to perform the ultrasound. I'm so anxious, nervous, and excited right now.

"Time to see baby", she says excitedly squeezing the clear gel out of a tube onto my lower stomach.

Eli stands up grabbing my hand into his as we patiently wait to see our little creation on the monitor.