Chapter 17

GiA'S POV

"SHE PUNCHED ME FIRST!," Ana yells at Mr. Marin the school's principle.

I looked at her and gave her a smirk.

She had a black eye that was completely shut, a busted lip, a big bruise on her left cheekbone, and a little bump on her forehead.

She looked at me with so much hate.

"You should clean that dry blood off your chin", I say calmly .

"I WOULD BITCH BUT I'M HAND CUFFED!", She scowls.

"STOP IT ALREADY LADIES!", Mr. Marin yells frustration in his voice.

"SHE GOT WHAT SHE CAME ASKING FOR!", I hiss.

"ESCORT GIA OUT!", Mr. Marin demanded to the officer that was behind me.

I didn't worry much at all because I know my uncle wouldn't ex spell me.

I was grabbed harshly by the officer as we stepped out.

After a few minutes Ana stepped out of the office with the officer behind her.

She was still hand cuffed.

Wtf! This can't be good

Ana and the officer passed by us as Ana eyes burns a hole through mine.

It felt so good to finally beat the crap out of her after everything she's done to me

I mugged her back without even blinking until I felt a hard pull on my arm.

I snapped my head towards the officer that signaled me to go into the principles office.

I sat down on the chair across from Mr. Marin.

"So Uncle when are you going to tell this pig to take these hand cuffs off me!", I growl.

My wrists were throbbing from how tight they were.

"YOU WENT TO FAR GIA! I CANT HELP YOU ON THIS!", He sighs.

"WTF! DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?",  furrowing my brows.

"IM SORRY", he mutters under his breath.

I can see in his eyes they were full in pure disappointment.

"YOUR UNDER ARREST!", The officer says to me while grabbing me by my arm as I stood up off the chair.

I stayed in complete shock just staring at my Uncle.

I couldn't even hear the officer say my rights since I was in pure shock.

"MY MOM IS GOING TO BE PISSED AT YOU!", I say shaking my head my eyes getting glossy.

"No problem we'll be contacting her once we get to juvenile hall", the officer interfers.

My uncle didn't say anything to me instead he looked down onto the floor.

I turned away from him as I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"LET'S GO", the officer instructs as we walk out of the office.

-
-
-

AiDEN

I stood behind the brick wall hiding from the school's security.

I definitely couldn't let them see me because if I got caught they would escort me personally to my class.