Chapter 28

"I'm so glad you came Hun!", Mrs. Gold jumped out of joy hugging me tight.

Eli gave a bro hug to his father.

"Hi Mr. Gold", I shook his large hand.

As we walked into the dining room there was so many well dressed men along with woman sitting around the table.

Wow! They all look so important like if their business people or lawyers

Feeling under dressed for the occasion I hid behind Eli.

"Babe what's wrong?", He turned looking at me.

"I should of wore something more presentable", I whisper.

"You look good", Eli chuckles

Everyone watched us as we made our way over to sit near Mr. Gold.

Someone cleared their throat, "So Elias who's is this lovely young lady?".

I looked up to see a tall thin man in his mid 60's with grayish hair smiling over at us.

"This is is my girlfriend Gia", Eli responded a smirk appearing onto his face.

"Hello", I smile at the man

"Nice to meet you Gia", he stood up as he leans over to shake my hand.

"Nice to meet you too uhm..."

"Call me Eric", he shook my hand.

"He's my grandpa", Eli whispers in my ear.

Eric sits back down on his seat, "So Eli what made you settle down playa?".

I look over at Eli to hear his respond.

"What can I say She got me", Eli grins.

Eric's face lit up of happiness for his grandchild, "I'm glad.. Did you know Gia your his first girlfriend?".

"Yes I'm aware of that.. I feel special", I say with a cheesy smile.

"You are special", Eli looks at me placing his hand into mine squeezing it.

We all began to dig into our plates while everyone was chatting it up.

The house was full of laughter and music was being played.

I love it everyone talks to each other and make you feel so comfortable.

"Let's go out to the balcony yeah?", Eli whispers into my ear.

I look at him and nod.

We stand up leaving to the balcony.

It's beautiful up here.

The moon is big and shiny, the stars sparkling everywhere , and the city lights are seen from up here.

Such a beautiful view

Eli wraps his muscular arms around my waist from behind pulling me close to his body.

A smile forms onto my lips as I feel him close to me.

"You look so beautiful tonight", Eli compliments near my ear.