Chapter 24

"Eli this is wrong", I sigh loudly feeling upset.

Eli stopped kissing my neck, "What do you mean?".

"I-I can't keep on cheating on Aiden more than I already have today", I scoff turning around to look at Eli.

"I want you to break up with him right now.. Shit! I've been telling you to dump his ass.. But you.."

"Eli I know! I was just so pissed off at you!", I cut him off.

"Why did you get with him?", Eli asked crossing his arms.

I sat down on his bed my hands cuffing my head as I look down to the floor.

"Well?"

I took in a deep breath and exhaled feeling less tensed.

I began, "He's a very sweet guy.. He respects me.. and.. I-I did develop some sort of feelings for him".

Wow! I can't believe I'm opening up to Eli. Wtf

Eli frowned at my response.

"If you developed some sort of feelings for that fool.. Then why are you here? Why do you allow me to kiss you?!", he snaps.

I was stunned by his respond.

"Fuck this! I'm out!", I stood up off the bed heading towards the door.

I felt a grip on my arm pulling me back.

"Your not going nowhere! Now answer me! Why?!", He demanded anger in his eyes.

"B-because I have feelings for you! I always have ever since the first day I saw you! I always get butterflies in my stomach when your around me! Every time you look at me I get so nervous! Ever since the first time we kissed it made me want you even more! It's hard to resist you Eli!", I shout.

Eli's face was stunned, yet he had the biggest grin plastered on his face I've ever seen.

"Now was that hard little girl?", He says teasingly.

"Shut up!", I scowl playfully slapping his shoulder.

"Gia I want you to break up with him now!", Eli demands crossing his arms.

"For?", I ask crossing my arms.

Now it's my turn to test him as he did to me a couple of seconds ago

"Wtf do you mean for?!", Eli growls loudly.

"What do you want with me? Cause let me tell you this I'm not no whore! If I'm just going to be a fling to you i'd rather leave now!", I warn.

Eli cuffs my cheek with his large hand lifting my head up making my eyes connect with his emerald green eyes.

Eli began, "Gia I promise you.. You aren't a fling.. You mean a lot to me. The very first time I saw you I knew right there and then I had to have you. Your always on my mind. Your all I think about day and night. I couldn't help myself around you that's why I kissed you at the Halloween party. Ever since that kiss I got more obsessed with you. I have strong feelings for you Gia. I've never ever ever felt this way for any girl".

"Then why did you almost hook up with Ana that night? Why do you mess with other girls if you feel this way for me?!", I scowled.

"That night I was hurt by you saying it was a mistake. You made me feel as if you weren't feeling me back and as for the other girls, it was all to make you jealous as well as to try to forget about you, but that completely failed as you can see", Eli says genuinely.