Chapter 109

"Where the fuck have you've been?!"

"Why are you yelling?", Eli furrows his brows.

I haven't seen him since last night when he left me all alone in the hospital. It's now early in the morning and he now shows up.

"Gia, you need to calm down", Lulu chirps awkwardly.

I'm so furious how Eli left me all alone. I know he's hurting, but so am I if not worse. I need him to be here for me.

"I want to go home", I grumble trying my best to change the subject in order to calm the fuck down.

"I went out to look for Xavier", Eli splutters.

Lulu and I both snap our heads at him.

"For?"

"To find our daughter Gia! What else!", He rolls his eyes frustrated.

"He took her?!"

"No, in the other hand he's investigating as we speak"

"Is there something I'm not informed about from your past Elias?", I firmly mutter narrowing my eyes at him.

"You know everything Gia.. however my actions from my past has came back to haunt me.. you see.. Julius has an older brother I've completed forgotten about", Eli huffs.

Are you fucking kidding me?!

"IS HE WHO KIDNAPPED MY DAUGHTER?!"

"I think so"

"NO NO NO! THIS ISN'T SUPPOSE TO BE HAPPENING!", I grit my teeth.

"How long will it take for this Xavier guy to track this son of a bitch!", Lulu mutters.

Ring Ring

Eli's phone starts ringing and he pulls it out of his pocket beaming at the phone screen.

"That's him", he mumbles as he answers the phone call.

"You got anything yet?", He immediately gets to the point.

A few minutes pass and I try my best to remain calm impatiently waiting for Eli to say something.

I peer at Eli as an angry face expression forms on his face. He looks like a red tomato about to explode. My eyes scan down to his free hand that is turned into a fist. His knuckles are white from the pressure of how tight he's squeezing.

"FUCK! DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO AND TRACK HIS FUCKING LOCATION! THEY'RE ALL FUCKING DEAD!", Eli grits his teeth clenching his jaw.

My eyes widen from how angry he is. It's been a while I haven't seen him get this pissed off. His emerald green eyes are 3 shades darker appearing so cold and vicious.

"AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! I'M FUCKING READY!", Eli shouts hanging up.

Lulu looks completely terrified by Eli. She's silent warily watching him.

"What he say?!", I hastily say.

"He's got her", Eli responds running his fingers through his hair frustratingly.