Chapter 5

I dedicate this chapter to LunaOfWolves
Thank you for your support and kind words I really appreciate it a lot! 😘💕

   The upcoming Halloween party has been the talk of the school lately. This year Halloween lands on a Saturday.

Two more days until the big party woo hoo! Lulu has been talking to one of our long time friend and now Eli's friend Jesiah.

Jesiah is the one throwing the Halloween party this Saturday, so we all got invited of course.

The girls and I are at the mall, so far Celeste is going to be a deer, Veronica a police offer, Daisy is going to be Wonder Woman, Joanna a nurse, Claudia a play boy bunny, and Yesenia is going to be Kitana from Mortal Kombat.

As for me I'm going to be Cat Woman.

"I'm so excited!!", I mention to the girls

"I know can't wait to wear my outfit for Jesiah", Lulu responds

"So are you guys finally together?", Joanna asks curious

"yessss!", Lulu squeals with excitement

"That's great! I'm happy for you!", I respond shortly after

After we all gossip about the new couple Lulu and Jesiah, we all left home.

-

-

It's Friday already which is my favorite day since it's the last day of the school week.

We were on lunch break when  the girls and I spotted Jesiah and his boys including Eli walking towards our spot.

We hung out under this big tree that has a red steel table with red steel chairs all around the table that was located in front of the parking lot area of the school.

Once the boys got close Lulu yelled, "Hey babe!"

"Hey baby girl", Jesiah replied

Both hugged up on each other as they crushed their lips against one another causing all of us to say, "gross" while laughing.

"Shut up LOSERS!" Lulu hisses

feeling nervous around Eli, I remained quiet which was very not me since I was the loudest of the bunch.

I looked up at Eli noticing he was staring at me about to say something until we heard a familiar voice say

"Hi Eli"

This voice made me grit my teeth, Eli and I both turned around to see where the voice was coming from and there she was bitch ass Ana.

"Hi", Eli awkwardly mumbles

 Ana suddenly spots me then looks at Eli

"can I talk to you for a bit?" she bashes her lashes at him

I could feel my blood boiling at this point

Eli nods walking over to her as they both walk away heading towards the cafeteria area disappearing.

Seeing him walk away with my worst enemy made me so fucking pissed!

"Damn if stares can kill... Ana would be dead right now", Veronica sarcastically says out loud.

"I don't give a fuck!", I growl

"Sure if you say so buddy", Jesiah responds

"I'm serious!", I groan