Chapter 58

One week later

Gia's POV

"One more week girl.. How are you feeling?", Bianca asks as we stretch our legs.

We are currently doing our daily morning exercises.

"I can't wait to get out of here", I respond with excitement in my voice.

I'm literally counting the days for the day I'm finally out this bitch.

However the only thing I will miss is my two friends Bianca and Davina.

"So how did your court go Bianca?", I mumble.

"I'm doing 3 months for the stupid car theft", she grumbles.

"That's way better than me girl I still have one more year until I'm free", Davina chirps in.

I feel so bad for Davina if anything she's the only one that truly doesn't deserve to be locked up unlike us.

Maybe I can talk to my lawyer about Davina's case as soon as I'm out.

"Don't worry I will write you guys and I can't wait until the day the three of us are hanging out together out there", I say trying to comfort the both of them especially Davina.

The three of us grin at each other as we all get into a group hug.

We were now in our free time to read and respond to letters.

All my friends have been on point with sending me letters since I've been in here besides one person.

Claudia

I don't want to make it a big deal, but I must admit I find it odd since she's one of my good friends.

"Here's a new letter", Mr. Ramirez the unit's guard says handing me an opened envelope.

I hate how they read out letters before we do

"Thank you", I smile grabbing the letter from him.

To my surprise this letter says it's from Aiden Nielson.

I'm pretty baffled by this to be honest never in a million years would I think Aiden would write me after everything that has happened.

I feel anxious to know what the letter says as I pull it out.

Dear Gia,

   I'm sorry I'm barely writing you, but I just didn't have the balls to write you sooner after everything that has happened between us. I regret being a jerk to you about your relationship with Eli please understand I was just trying to protect you. I must admit that it hurts me seeing you happy with him and not with me. But I'd rather have you in my life as a friend than not at all. I really miss your friendship. I hope we can start new as friends like we once were. I hope your doing good and can't wait for your return. Hope to receive a respond from you soon friend :)

                                                                Sincerely,
                                                            Aiden Nielson