Chapter 70

Eli's POV

"FUCK!!!", I shout hitting the wall in my living room leaving a hole.

I gulp a whole tall can throwing the now empty can across the room.

"HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO ME!", I grumble to myself.

After everything we've been through and always making sure to be the perfect boyfriend just for her this is what I get out of it.

I'm all over here busting my ass putting myself as well as Alex and Xavier's lives at risk all to keep Gia safe.

Gia was the only reason why all of this started because I wanted out from this lifestyle, so I can be a better man just for her.

However Gia had other plans behind my back. How dare she kiss Ray while being with me telling me how much she loves me.

Ray coming back into her life sure stirred drama. I honestly thought Gia loved me, but I was wrong the one she loves or shall I say always loved is Ray.

After everything Ray did to her. Gia still whined up being in his arms.

Gia's ungrateful

"I FUCKING LOVED HER WITH ALL OF MY HEART FUCK MAN!", I yell gulping another tall can.

I want to cry out loud, but I'm a man. Men don't cry especially for a girl.

However this girl isn't just any girl. She's the love of my life.. my first love.. My world.. My everything.. She's the only good thing I have in my life, but not anymore she cheated on me with her ex who fucking cheated on her.

Shit makes no sense

A few tears manage to slip down my cheeks, but I quickly wipe them off with my sleeve.

"NO MATTER HOW MUCH I LOVE HER I WILL TRY MY HARDEST TO RIP HER OUT FROM MY HEART AND LIFE", I growl to myself punching the wall for the third time causing another hole.

My phone starts to ring and I quickly pick up not checking the caller ID.

Me
Hello

Francia
Hello Eli its 8 and your not here

Me
Shit! I'll be over right now

I hang up and rinse my bloody fist with water and dry it with a towel.

I grab my car keys and exit my house getting into Karma.

10 minutes later

"Here you go", I say handing Francia a black bag with the cash inside.

"Thank you so much Eli and I'm sorry for all the trouble I ever caused you", she genuinely apologizes.

"Don't even trip about it", I force a smile.

"Gia really loves you trust me I can see it. Please protect her and stay out of trouble after you deal with Julius", Francia softly says.

I nod mentally rolling my eyes at the mention of Gia.

"Take care of yourself and that baby okay", I steer the subject.