Chapter 15

The above picture is Aiden👆🏻

AiDEN'S POV

"5 minutes until the bell rings ", I whisper to myself while looking up at the clock in the classroom.

Memories from my date with Gia flowed in my mind making me smile.

I always had this huge crush on her since Junior year.

I wanted to get at her since then, but she was dating this asshole back then, so I couldn't.

Rumors has it that he cheated on her with multiple girls behind her back that's why the break up occurred.

It's none of my business though all I know was that I was happy as fuck that she was finally single.

I didn't get at her right away since I heard she was super upset about that break up.

So I just made small talk first and began our relationship as friends, but now I want to break from this and become more.

That's what I always wanted

Gia as my girl.

The bell finally rang and everyone busted out of their seats to exit the classroom. I pulled out my iPhone to send a quick text to her.

Send text message to Gia💙

Hey Beautiful! Meet me by the cafeteria. I want to ask you something.

I pressed the send button sending the text.

I was a bit nervous, but I can't wait no more I mean we've been talking a lot ever since the date, so it's time to make her my girl.

Gia is the most beautiful girl I ever seen in my life, I love every curve she has. She's 5'4, with a nice butt, huge boobs, and nice light tan legs.

She's goals

Ley's not forget her beautiful face, oh lord that face!

Those hazel eyes of hers that sparkled beautifully in the sunlight, and her cute dimples on both of her cheeks that would get deep whenever she would smile or laugh.

I loved when she laughed at my jokes.

She would always throw her head back when bursting out in laughter.

Which I thought was very cute.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a rumble of yells in the corner as I walked by.

I turned my head to the direction following the loud yells.

I saw a huge crowd chanting on a fight and people running from all sorts of directions to get a glimpse of the action.

"Fuck her up Gia!", I heard a voice from the crowd yell.

"Gia?!", I furrow my brows 

My heart started racing fast, as I began pushing people out of my way to be able to get to the center of all this commotion.

My eyes widen when I finally got through the huge crowd and my eyes landed on Gia throwing her a punch to Ana's face.

Gia and Ana were gripping onto each other's hair until they were finally broken apart by one of Jesiah's friends.

"STOP! THAT'S ENOUGH!", I hear Lulu yell making her way towards Gia.

Jesiah was holding back a bloody Ana while Eli was holding Gia.

"THIS BITCH STARTED IT!", Gia hisses at Lulu.

"STOP GIA!", Eli growls while still holding Gia.

I saw Gia's whole body freeze by his voice.

I watched as she slowly scanned up to meet his face and from what I saw I didn't like this one bit!

A/N: 

What do you guys think of Aiden? 😉

I wonder what Aiden wanted to ask Gia though? 🤔

Comments always make me happy to read of course if they're positive. It makes me want to keep writing, so please leave positive comments dolls!

Don't forget to give this chapter a vote 🌟 and also let your friends, relatives, etc know about my book.

- Gia 💓💓💓💓